PDA

View Full Version : its just too much

MR_WEST28
11-27-2012, 05:45 PM
i really wish ubisoft would've conversed with some there top 20 players from acb on what would they have like done different in the next 2 online games it because acr and ac3 online sux its just too much bs..

Foofighter V2
11-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Sooooo whats the point of this thread? :p

cruzateu
11-27-2012, 05:52 PM
let this thread die..it has no purpose

SeeknDestroy1318
11-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Well since the top 20 players on ACB included me at one point i feel comfortable saying no, just because i play the game alot doesn't make my opinion more relevant than others who may not play as much but still have skill in the game. Also i want the game to be as diverse and welcoming as possible(just without unnecessary gimicks) because good players adapt as they did in ACR and AC3. That said they could rely less on their in game data and more on the forums since raw data can't give you a full picture.

I.e. how smoke bomb went ignored because firecrackers was the most used ability in ACB by raw statistics.

BigUrn
11-27-2012, 08:00 PM
Yeah top 20 players ain't saying much really as with all the games score means jack. A bit insulting to all the other players that were not in the top 20 what exactly makes the top 20 players opinion more valid... elaborate

Carbiner
11-27-2012, 08:07 PM
As a top 5 to top 20 player depending on the game and time I can tell you its because most of my peers are colossal idiots that write "sux" and "too much bs" as summations of arguments and don't really have well developed advice, opinions, thought processes, critical thinking, or anything else Ubisoft might find all that useful. At best you get a slightly legible post that posits everything that they ever write is flawless with no room for interpretation and don't listen to any advice or contrary thoughts at all; granted this happens on every forum.

BigUrn
11-27-2012, 10:20 PM
I think ubi's problem here is that they didn't listen to anyone. Rank score leaderboards means nothing so opinions matter just as much for them as others especially in acb where you could stunlock your way to the top. I think it's still a good game but the fun is diminishing...rapidly