PDA

View Full Version : Problems with gun, stuck trying to draw the gun & fire

izzyeckerslike
11-27-2012, 04:59 PM
I've reached Boston & I have to kill soldiers with a gun whilst protecting 3 other men, it works o.k at first couple of kills but when I have to blow open the gates I find I cannot use the gun no matter how I try to select it , this means I'm now stuck outside the gate & cannot move , I tried setting keyboard to default but it still won't allow me to draw the gun & fire.
I restarted the memory several times but it always ends the same, I picked up a musket & still couldn't fire it :mad::mad:

ProletariatPleb
11-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Are you manually locking? You have to press F to start free-aim and then aim at the barrel and then press Q.

mracekvb23
11-28-2012, 11:25 PM
I'm having the same issue... I can cycle through the tool bag and select hands/knives/sword, but can't bring up the pistol for some reason. I can push F and aim, but no gun selected and can't fire anything anywhere... so I"m stuck as well.... Can't progress in the game.

Wriswith
12-01-2012, 12:58 PM
I found the issue. You have to aim a couple of yards to the left of the barrels. Then a barrel will highligh and you can shoot it. Bassically the targetting is off.
This bug is very annoying.