PDA

View Full Version : How to get redcoats endgame

AssassinoAlf
11-27-2012, 04:36 PM
I posted some LOOOOOONG post, and my phone failed on me. I'm keeping it short now, how do I choose between red or blue coats at sequence 12?
thank you

AssassinoAlf
11-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Seriously????? I saw a thread where someone was PMIng people I don know how to pm him to ask for the answer. As if no one knows

lightlamp
11-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Yet another thread on this. Why are you guys so sensitive?

AssassinoAlf
11-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Yet another thread on this. Why are you guys so sensitive?

Look mate, I've had next to the worst day of this year, do not attempt to get a reaction from me.
I have 98% on 3 separate saves. That's on one profile alone. I own every single assassins creed game excluding Liberation. I know my stuff.
I appreciate every thing UBisoft have attempted to do with this series.
Im not a fan-boy, I simply realise that since AC is my favourite series ever, it must be doing something right. I doubt there will be something taking that place. Ever.
I have ALOT of gripes with the entire series. Each game has its own faults and strength, Regardless; I appreciate the turn they have taken with AC3s ending, I'm not too happy with it but I can envision he future of the series in an optimistic light.
The reason I have 98%, well, on all saves a random 2 out of my assassins just stop levelling to their full rank, it's different recruits on each save.
My George Washington conversations are bugged on all saves.
Other minor bugs varying.
Im English if its anything to you.
While I have intensely interpreted the storyline for gameplay immersion and to get a gist of who's the bad/good, this question I have asked has NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.
I spend my time just massacreing the entire armed population for fun.
The entire reason I asked is because red stands out more than blue. Literately, that's it. YOU jumped the gun. With crud feedback might I add.
Sensitive? Literately, honestly, spoken from the heart, no.
You can take this as you've gotten a reaction from me, suit yourself.
I sincerely bid you good life. No bitterness or spite. Seriously.

My question still stands, how do I choose to have redcoats patrolling instead of blue?
Also, how do I unequip the bow? Like remove. It ruins the appearance of all other outfits.
PLEASE someone, if you know how, let me know.

Peace and love all

lightlamp
11-27-2012, 10:12 PM
Look mate, I've had next to the worst day of this year, do not attempt to get a reaction from me.
I have 98% on 3 separate saves. That's on one profile alone. I own every single assassins creed game excluding Liberation. I know my stuff.
I appreciate every thing UBisoft have attempted to do with this series.
Im not a fan-boy, I simply realise that since AC is my favourite series ever, it must be doing something right. I doubt there will be something taking that place. Ever.
I have ALOT of gripes with the entire series. Each game has its own faults and strength, Regardless; I appreciate the turn they have taken with AC3s ending, I'm not too happy with it but I can envision he future of the series in an optimistic light.
The reason I have 98%, well, on all saves a random 2 out of my assassins just stop levelling to their full rank, it's different recruits on each save.
My George Washington conversations are bugged on all saves.
Other minor bugs varying.
Im English if its anything to you.
While I have intensely interpreted the storyline for gameplay immersion and to get a gist of who's the bad/good, this question I have asked has NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.
I spend my time just massacreing the entire armed population for fun.
The entire reason I asked is because red stands out more than blue. Literately, that's it. YOU jumped the gun. With crud feedback might I add.
Sensitive? Literately, honestly, spoken from the heart, no.
You can take this as you've gotten a reaction from me, suit yourself.
I sincerely bid you good life. No bitterness or spite. Seriously.

My question still stands, how do I choose to have redcoats patrolling instead of blue?
Also, how do I unequip the bow? Like remove. It ruins the appearance of all other outfits.
PLEASE someone, if you know how, let me know.

Peace and love all
Yes i did jump the gun but for good reason. Every thread so far on this issue has been because some people do not want to kill there own ancestors. So naturally i thought this was just because of the same reason. And no there is no way to have redcoats patrolling after the end of the story

AssassinoAlf
11-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Well I don't post often, this is purely a cosmetic issue. I want the bow gone. And it easier to spot armed people from an distance. That's it. In another thread assassin M was PMIng people on how to do it. The responses gave me the impression he wasn't lying. It's not clear for me on how to send pms from my phone, I tried and failed earlier. This was my next step.

The question still stands.

wdit: btw, I could. Not. Give. A. Dam. About actual petty arguments. I see people on this forum every single day MOANING over nothing. Not me thanks
I'm English wanting to kill English. What's the problem?

billy3000
12-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Well I don't post often, this is purely a cosmetic issue. I want the bow gone. And it easier to spot armed people from an distance. That's it. In another thread assassin M was PMIng people on how to do it. The responses gave me the impression he wasn't lying. It's not clear for me on how to send pms from my phone, I tried and failed earlier. This was my next step.

The question still stands.

wdit: btw, I could. Not. Give. A. Dam. About actual petty arguments. I see people on this forum every single day MOANING over nothing. Not me thanks
I'm English wanting to kill English. What's the problem?

its ok.. i am Aussie and I want to kill English too :)

NEURON BOMB
12-13-2012, 01:47 PM
This is why I love living in South Africa Ubi will never bring a game here so I don't have these problems and even if they did even if the person I had to kill was an direct ancestor to me and I knew it I would still gank his A$$.

Thank you and good day gentleman