PDA

View Full Version : Death match - line of sight - find the right target

HellVein
11-27-2012, 04:26 PM
Hi, in death match it s often then player use the blend perk or morph ability to make clones.

Using line of sight (LOS) , I could sometimes find the right. However I could not find a consistent way of using LoS to get my kill.
Just wanna check if I stand behind an edge of a wall facing the clones and spin my camera to see so that only one clone s hidden from me. If my indicator does not light up, it would mean that that one clone must be target right? However, I ve tried in many marches that this may not be always the case!

So any pro has good advice when using ToS to locate target among clones ?

G1ZMO_DRAG0N
11-27-2012, 04:29 PM
hovering your lock over crowds auto aims for a second. los screening just takes practice tho

SeeknDestroy1318
11-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Your LOS is determined by your characters head, not your camera, in fact using a wall has tripped me up sometimes because my camera was slightly angled around the corner and when my compass would light up i was off by one persona because my camera angle was slightly passed what would be my characters peripheral vision. A good thing to do when using a corner is to click the right stick and reset your camera and then using the corner to properly find your target.