PDA

View Full Version : Are champion packs included in the season pass?

DeanOMiite
11-27-2012, 02:36 PM
I know (or at least I ASSUME) that certain character skins like the lady redcoat and the sharpshooter will be made available later as DLC, meaning that, since I have the season pass, I will have access to them. But when it comes to the champion packs, will those eventually be released as DLC as well or is spending 20,000 abstergo credits or 150 erudito credits the only way to get them?

WHU Stay Fresh
11-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Well in the very short time I played revelations there was an event where as I just played and basically got characters for free which would usually cost msps.

Hastatus_Atratus
11-27-2012, 03:21 PM
I've been hesitant to buy the season pass because I don't know if I should trust the advertizements that say "all dlc." Then there is this Erudito credit business: I suspect anything that can be purchased with Erudito credits will not count as traditional DLC. It's probably why they created the Erudito credit system because now they can legally split stuff away creating two types of DLC so that "all DLC" can legally be limited to just "some DLC."

SeeknDestroy1318
11-27-2012, 05:25 PM
The flyer in the game box states that for $30 you save 25% on upcoming DLC. That is a savings of $10 and the DLC included in the season pass adds up to $40. So you may want to take that into consideration if you feel that a $10 savings is worthwhile to you if you're not certain if you will want all the DLC that is released.