PDA

View Full Version : THe game is unplayble for me, the white flashes have induced a migraine episode!

Butcer1
11-27-2012, 02:30 PM
The white flashes that occur every 10 seconds are migraine inducing, im not kidding the white flashes gave me the worst migraine episode ive had for years i had to use a trunkload of painkillers just to get it under control because i was in such pain.

And its been well over 6 months since i had a migraine episode and it was nothing compared to this, i tried the game again and AGAIN THE WHITE FLASHES CAUSED A MIGRAINE EPISODE

And seriously these white flashes might cause seizures in people with epilisy like that pokemon episode in japan did, i want to play the game but i cant because of the splitting headache i get

Ive played all the assasin creeds games this year and finished them all, no migraine
Played Skyrim and finished it, no migrane

Heck this is the FIRAT GAME in my life that caused a migrain episode, its like having a flashlight in your eyes blinking and yes that causes migraine

Ubisoft what were you thinking!!

Patch those white flashes!!!

swn32
11-27-2012, 08:30 PM
I thought it was just me

Johny-Al-Knox
11-27-2012, 08:45 PM
Lmao

Now u can do like the rest of America. Sue the bastards and claim u got a seizure..

Butcer1
12-16-2012, 05:12 PM
Not funny, i had to take insane amount of pain kilelrs just to get that episode under control, the worst migraine episode that ive had in my life, painwise it was close to the pain i exerpniced when i broke my arm