PDA

View Full Version : Where are my single player pre order exclusives?

DeanOMiite
11-27-2012, 02:17 PM
So...I pre-ordered the game and input the redeem code for the ancient Mayan mission and the sawtooth sword. I'm on sequence 10 and haven't found either of those things. Now...I've had preorder bonuses in AC games before (like medici's mansion or whatever it was called in AC2) so I know that missions might just pop up organically later in the game...but I would kinda like to have the sword. I haven't noticed in the basement at the homestead, I can't find it in the shops, I just have no idea where it is.

Little help?

montagemik
11-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Go see your 1st mate at the AQUILA - Interact & bring up the Map .......The Mayan mission should be an Icon at the very bottom of the map i believe.
The sword is the prize for completing the Mayan ruins.

DeanOMiite
11-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Yeah? I haven't been back to the Aquila since I unlocked it, I kinda figured that was just another harbormaster. I'll have to go check that out.

montagemik
11-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Yeah? I haven't been back to the Aquila since I unlocked it, I kinda figured that was just another harbormaster. I'll have to go check that out.

Nope - that's a whole bunch of Naval missions / Privateer missions / Captain kidd pirate treasure missions. ( i really enjoyed these too)