PDA

View Full Version : Weird glitch on AC3, help please

sagadalen96
11-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Hey, Im having a very odd glitch, I am about to get the platinum trophy for AC3, but first I need to complete something. One of the few things I need is to deliver all the items to the delivery request thingy. I have done two in NY, one in Boston and one in Frontier. All completed, but when I go to the DNA tracker it says that Im still at 0% on the delivery side missions. and because of that I can't get the plat trophy. I don't know if this is a one-time glitch or a common glitch, but I would love to get it fixed, thanks! :)

montagemik
11-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Pretty sure there are 3 Citizen delivery missions in Boston , 3 in N.Y & 3 in Frontier .
Complete them - then see what your DNA says - or if the trophy actually awards.

The 3 DNA Citizen blocks are for COURIERS - letters , DELIVERIES , & ASSASSINATIONS .
So you haven't completed any of the DNA grid blocks yet.

sagadalen96
11-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Pretty sure there are 3 Citizen delivery missions in Boston , 3 in N.Y & 3 in Frontier .
Complete them - then see what your DNA says - or if the trophy actually awards.

The 3 DNA Citizen blocks are for COURIERS - letters , DELIVERIES , & ASSASSINATIONS .
So you haven't completed any of the DNA grid blocks yet.

Hi, I've done with everything in the game, Im at 99% but this one is still at 0%, there are no more things on my map for this either.
And if you didn't understand what I meant; I meant the ones where you have to deliver things like; Ales, Ciders, spirits, etc.. And when I go into my logbook it ain't anything more about it.

montagemik
11-27-2012, 05:05 PM
There are ..........let me check ...
Sorry my mistake .

3 Delivery missions in N.Y .................Find the other 1
3 Delivery missions in Frontier.............Find the other 2
2 Delivery missions in Boston. ............Find the other 1

Look online for a MAP of where they should be (i can hardly give GPS co-ordinates of their locations)
They often glitch & Don't appear on the Map or logbook - but the citizens should still be in the locations needed if they haven't been completed.

sagadalen96
11-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Hmm, ok, I'll check it out, but even if it's more locations, shouldn't it be mroe than 0%?

sagadalen96
11-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Found it out now, every city counts as 33%, that's why it's at 0%, thank you :)

montagemik
11-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Found it out now, every city counts as 33%, that's why it's at 0%, thank you :)

I did say you haven't completed ANY yet . - No problem.

sagadalen96
11-27-2012, 06:04 PM
Oh well, Im still having this kinda weird glitch. I now find the persons that give them out and they have an "Mail-icon" over their heads. So I walk on over to them and press O to start mission, he usually says something like; thank you, which should be a indicator that I've started. But nothing happens, it doesn't pop up what items I need, not in the left corner of the screen or in the logbook. This happened to me in Boston at first, I turned my PS3 on and off and it fixed. But for the one in Lexington -Frontier, nothing works, he just say; "Thank you/You have my everlasting gratitude, sir" And nothing more happen.

montagemik
11-27-2012, 06:44 PM
I looked this up online - on this here internet thingy LOL (i couldn't remember what's needed)

LEXINGTON = 5 Beaver teeth, 5 Wolf pelts, 3 Cougar pelts, 3 Bobcat pelts, 3 Bear pelts.
TROY'S WOOD = 3 Bear Claws , 3 Bobcat Claws, 3 Wolf fangs, 3 Elk Antlers, 2 Cougar fangs.
VALLEY FORGE = 5 Rabbit's foot, 3 Deer marrow, 1 Fox tail , 1 Elk Heart, 1 Bear Grease.

NY North = 1 cough syrup, 1 eye drops, 1 Pomade, 1 All purpose remedy, 1 Stomach ache remedy.
NY Eastside = 3 Ales , 2 Ciders, 2 Spirits, 2 Tea , 2 Deer jerky .
NY Westside = 5 Venison , 5 Hare meat, 5 Elk meat, 2 Bread, 1 Salt

Boston Central = 3 Paper , 2 Toy dolls, 2 Soap, 2 Hair accessory, 1 Gold rings
Boston South = 5 Racoon pelts , 5 Beaver pelts, 5 Deer pelts , 3 Fox pelts , 2 Buttons.

AND I Want half your trophy when you get it . LOL

sagadalen96
11-27-2012, 08:13 PM
Wow, thank you for the help, Im done now and I got the platinum =)

psf22
11-27-2012, 08:18 PM

Could you deliver a pair of Cougar fangs to me?

montagemik
11-27-2012, 08:32 PM

No problem - i suggest syncing your trophies before switching PS3 off - some have been known to vanish from the list otherwise.