11-27-2012, 08:01 AM
Censored out ****ens? Really?

pirate1802
11-27-2012, 08:06 AM

haha that got me xD

scooper121s
11-27-2012, 08:16 AM
The man ran, his breath heavy, "GET AWAY!" cried the man to the shadows.
"Your day has come Isambard, your rein of tyranny will end this day" replied a voice coming from the shadows.
The man tripped on a rock, twisting his ankle, he then looked up in fear when another man stepped out of the shadows. He heard a click, and knew his time was up... but not before he exacted one last piece of vengeance. Just when the man of the shadows was about to strike, Isambard struck, digging a knife into the leg of the man from the shadows leg; grunting, the man of the shadows thrust his blade into the neck of Isambard, and the man of the shadows fell, unconscious, perspiration forming on his brow, a pool of blood forming underneath him.

scooper121s
11-27-2012, 08:17 AM

Ridiculus ain't it

montagemik
11-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Purple is difficult to read against the background . Think that's why WHITE is the default.

MasterAssasin84
11-27-2012, 05:52 PM
I wouldnt imagine Charles Darwin as a templar because he was very similar to Benjamin Franklin - a philosopher and theorist, maybe he could be to joseph what Leonardo was to Ezio.

Now what i was thinking the War of independence was during the Late 1700's and Queen Victoria came to power in the 1800's so there is no reason that joseph could not be a direct relative of Haytham Kenway - Joseph Kenway maybe and the game can focus on the British Assassins and tak about previous Assassins like Edward Kenway - Haythams Father

scooper121s
11-27-2012, 09:05 PM
I'd like to quickly say this isn't following history 100%, and that it's gunna show historical inacuracys, such as the templars dying earlier than history says they did, and to charles darwin, read on, also the purple text has been edited

Quess who Isambard is