PDA

View Full Version : Assassinís creed fan-fic group idea

scooper121s
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
I have had an idea where all the great fans and lore-buffs of the Assassins creed franchise. This is where we can all share our fan-fiction stories.

Definition of fan-fiction

Fan fiction (alternatively referred to as fanfiction, fanfic, FF, or fic) is a broadly-defined term for fan labour regarding stories about characters or settings written by fans of the original work, rather than by the original creator. Works of fan fiction are rarely commissioned or authorized by the original work's owner, creator, or publisher; also, they are almost never professionally published. Because of this, many stories often contain a disclaimer stating that the creator of the work owns none of the characters. Fan fiction, therefore, is defined by being both related to its subject's canonical fictional universe and simultaneously existing outside the canon of that universe. Most fan fiction writers assume that their work is read primarily by other fans, and therefore tend to presume that their readers have knowledge of the canon universe (created by a professional writer) in which their works are based.
Copy write- Wikipedia the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_fictions)

There will be a thread with all the fan-fics and that is where we will discuss each otherís stories.

General guidelines
Please post once a week if you join
Please do only one fan-fic at a time
Please do at least 25 or more chapters before retiring your character and starting anew, unless extreme circumstances
In the collaborations thread please donít start flame-wars or the like
Donít rip off ubisoft, if one of your characters comes from the games say heís taken from ubisoft
Make believable characters, not gods on earth, unless your characters a precursor (a.k.a. those who came before)
Make detailed posts that contain several hundred words, use word, open office, or libre office to help

pirate1802
11-27-2012, 06:48 AM
Just my kind of thread!

scooper121s
11-27-2012, 06:56 AM
Just my kind of thread!

:D, I'll make the actual, now that I know people are interested, in an hour or so, already have my character in development.

pirate1802
11-27-2012, 07:30 AM
already have my character in development.
Same here :cool:

scooper121s
11-27-2012, 07:44 AM
Same here :cool:

Well making the F.F.G.C.T. (fan-fiction group colabouration thread) now, as well as ma fan-fic

scooper121s
11-27-2012, 07:54 AM
Thread made (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/729950-Fan-Fic-Group-Collaboration-Thread-%28F-F-G-C-T-%29?p=8736846#post8736846)

ProletariatPleb
11-27-2012, 11:07 AM
I write fanfic too, but, well I usually write in a not so serious tone.