PDA

View Full Version : Single player cinematic montage 'Revolution'

SorryImSoAce
11-27-2012, 01:33 AM
http://youtu.be/Kcky4Vf6x5A

Hope you enjoy! If this gets appreciation and a few subscribers, I'll make another, and put more time into perfecting it. Thanks for watching :-)

r4inm4n1991
11-27-2012, 01:40 AM
I liked it, you shouldnt have extent so much the killing montage at the end, and i didnt like when u zoomed the image, you shoul just show the image already zoomed if u want.
I like how you showed the peace in the beginning turning out to a single Assassin Massacre. Nice Job ;)

lightlamp
11-27-2012, 01:49 AM
inb4 complaining about only Patriots being killed in a fan video.This should be good...

SorryImSoAce
11-27-2012, 01:53 AM
To be completely honest... I have only just noticed they're the good guys, and why the hell do they always attack me? I never really thought too much about the colour, ****, it would have been better if all the enemies in the 2nd part were all redcoats :-(

SorryImSoAce
11-27-2012, 01:54 AM
Also, I live in England... how bitter do I look lmao..

lightlamp
11-27-2012, 01:56 AM
To be completely honest... I have only just noticed they're the good guys, and why the hell do they always attack me? I never really thought too much about the colour, ****, it would have been better if all the enemies in the 2nd part were all redcoats :-(
It would have been better if they stuck with the Assassins as the good guys and the Templars as the enemy

Im talking about the overly patriotic people across the pond...

montagemik
11-27-2012, 02:07 AM

I have a request for another if you're interested . PM if you're willing to try it.

SorryImSoAce
11-27-2012, 02:07 AM
Agreed, but the way I captured it was just roaming around picking a fight, didn't really think too much into it. Why do those guys attack me ingame then if (SPOILER ALERT) I assisted and saved their asses in the freakin' war!?

Thanks for watching by the way dude.

montagemik
11-27-2012, 02:11 AM
Agreed, but the way I captured it was just roaming around picking a fight, didn't really think too much into it. Why do those guys attack me ingame then if (SPOILER ALERT) I assisted and saved their asses in the freakin' war!?

Thanks for watching by the way dude.

Those lovely patriots don't like Native americans much - Connor isn't treated too fairly for all his efforts. Ask GW.

lightlamp
11-27-2012, 02:13 AM

Thanks for watching by the way dude.Probably just a way to appease the people who were complaining that you only kill redcoats in the game. So they just put that in i guess to be "neutral"

SorryImSoAce
11-27-2012, 02:18 AM
They should have kept it honest, I am English but I admit that our country was founded, and still mainly run by, b#####ds. Anyway it's just a game about stuff that happened hundreds of years ago when none of us even existed. Anyway this kind of feels like a 1 way argument with no-one, I do that when I'm tired, night people! :-)

SorryImSoAce
11-27-2012, 05:59 PM
Just to let you all know, I am currently making another, I have been given some great ideas from people on this forum so I will post that here when it's ready (Probably be a month or 2 at least though)

I really hope they update it so removing all HUD options removes the money display at the bottom, and I won't have to cover it up with a lame logo (I suck at graphics and stuff)

Thanks for watching and commenting anyway guys, much appreciated.

montagemik
11-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Just to let you all know, I am currently making another, I have been given some great ideas from people on this forum so I will post that here when it's ready (Probably be a month or 2 at least though)

I really hope they update it so removing all HUD options removes the money display at the bottom, and I won't have to cover it up with a lame logo (I suck at graphics and stuff)

Thanks for watching and commenting anyway guys, much appreciated.

Fair enough - Just make it GOOOOOOD , I Look forward to it.

SorryImSoAce
11-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Fair enough - Just make it GOOOOOOD , I Look forward to it.

I will do my very best with this one. Can anyone confirm if removing the HUD will also remove the money anytime in the future?

SorryImSoAce
02-12-2013, 12:48 PM
Do you want to re-add me mate? I am currently playing AC3 alot on PS3. Also which 3D scenes would you deem worth uploading to youtube? I have uploaded a few awesome ones but I don't want to miss any cutscenes that look good. :-)