PDA

View Full Version : In what game is Ezio at his best.

Sidizen
11-26-2012, 08:02 PM
I think Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

xryanx28
11-26-2012, 08:35 PM
brotherhood cause of that sexy black clothing you get lol no but really I liked the brotherhood story for him alot more then 2 and ACR

ProdiGurl
11-26-2012, 08:42 PM
brotherhood cause of that sexy black clothing you get lol no but really I liked the brotherhood story for him alot more then 2 and ACR

lol ~ well it's no coincidence that I have Connor in the dark blue assassin outfit :o
In a way, he is at his best in ACR tho too - being older, he has more wisdom, direction & has Bombs to do the heavy work

TrueAssassin77
11-26-2012, 08:45 PM
in terms of physical prowess, and knowledge... at his prime. ACB
in terms of ultimate charcater devolpement. ACR

in AC2 despite what some say, ezio had no character devolpement. He matured... but that comes with age, not exactly story-writing. You don't physically see ezio grow more wise... that happens in the loading screens, the " # years later", and in-between games. ACB was much the same thing. Ezio wasn't charismatic in AC2, but he was in AcB... you don't see his tranformation into a charismatic leader... it must have happened in the in-between games period. ACR was simply masterful in it's character devlopement.

xryanx28
11-26-2012, 08:45 PM
lol ~ well it's no coincidence that I have Connor in the dark blue assassin outfit :o
In a way, he is at his best in ACR tho too - being older, he has more wisdom, direction & has Bombs to do the heavy work

oooo that reminds me i havnt seen connor with that dark blue outfit while his hood isnt down. ill go see what it looks like with this new hood up patch

TrueAssassin77
11-26-2012, 08:47 PM

lol, i have connor in that dark blue suit as well... imo its the best dye in that game. really great flow to it, and its not assulted by some random coloring. jamestown is perfect looking from the back... untill you loo at the front and see that startling blue. and the others just seem weird

pacmanate
11-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Brotherhood cause he learned how to free flow chain kill stab

JumpInTheFire13
11-26-2012, 09:14 PM
in terms of physical prowess, and knowledge... at his prime. ACB
in terms of ultimate charcater devolpement. ACR

in AC2 despite what some say, ezio had no character devolpement. He matured... but that comes with age, not exactly story-writing. You don't physically see ezio grow more wise... that happens in the loading screens, the " # years later", and in-between games. ACB was much the same thing. Ezio wasn't charismatic in AC2, but he was in AcB... you don't see his tranformation into a charismatic leader... it must have happened in the in-between games period. ACR was simply masterful in it's character devlopement.

​Umm... ACB started the exact second AC2 ended...

TrueAssassin77
11-26-2012, 09:19 PM
exactly... he went from a good assassin to a master charismatic assassin in seconds... thats what i meant by "in between period". you literally never understand how he got to that point.

literally he just up and said " We must rebuild the brotherhood"(not quite literally but thats the main gist)

JumpInTheFire13
11-26-2012, 09:33 PM
exactly... he went from a good assassin to a master charismatic assassin in seconds... thats what i meant by "in between period". you literally never understand how he got to that point.

literally he just up and said " We must rebuild the brotherhood"(not quite literally but thats the main gist)
Oh, I see what you're saying. But really, he wanted to retire after AC2 (beginning of ACB.) So we do understand how he got to that point. He only wanted to rebuild the Brotherhood after it was destroyed, AKA the Borgia destroying the Assassin HQ and killing the Mentor.

TrueAssassin77
11-26-2012, 09:40 PM
thought macaliheveill(spelled name wrong)was the mentor? didn't he give the title to ezio in the game? that was the assassin HQ that was destroyed though.

JumpInTheFire13
11-26-2012, 10:17 PM
thought macaliheveill(spelled name wrong)was the mentor? didn't he give the title to ezio in the game? that was the assassin HQ that was destroyed though.
I just checked the AC Wiki, and it does not state that Mario was ever the Mentor. So my bad.
However, it does say he was the "leader of the Italian Assassins until his death." It also says that Machiavelli was the leader after Mario's death, until Ezio became the leader.

I'm not sure if "leader" and "Mentor" are interchangeable or not.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-27-2012, 03:10 AM
In terms of his abilities and accomplishments: ACB -- he rebuilds the Brotherhood and puts an end to the Borgia's schemes. As for having the most change -- ACII and despite what people said on here...we do see him alter his judgement and decisions partially with age (which is realistic and often times what happens in fiction) but also because of who he's surrounded by: Mario, Claudia, Da Vinci, the Assassins, etc. They all help shape him to better than he originally was and show him a virtuous path, which all helps to set him up for Brotherhood where he can use that combined knowledge and experience to it's full extent. By the time of Revelations, he's older and wiser and is simply searching for answers by this point: he still helps the Turkish Assassins when they need but ultimately, he already resurrected the Brotherhood and was at that point, basically a vessel for Desmond, and he even admits to this. I truly don't like picking which game Ezio is best in since in my mind I consider ACII, ACB, and ACR all one in the same. They could have literally been shipped as a single game and it would've worked (could they have done so)

Soulid_Snake
11-27-2012, 03:22 AM
Definitely AC2, you saw his character grow, whilst he sought vengeance for his family's deaths, but also maintaining a light hearted side.

KingHunter012
11-27-2012, 03:26 AM
Ezio kicks *** in every game but his prime is ACB! I loved all three games!

pirate1802
11-27-2012, 03:34 AM
ACR without a doubt. Ezio was older, wiser. In terms of strength he was strong as ever. His relationship with Sofia was beautiful (especially that tea party scene near Hagia Sofia), and not like Cristina's which felt somewhat forced. The story painted Ezio as a failable old man, which I liked. It was a fitting last game for the character we've grown to like. :')

XxFEARLESSEINxX
11-27-2012, 03:52 AM

New-York outfit is black and red...

MasterAssasin84
11-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Assasins Creed 2 witout a doubt Ezio was at his best - Not just because its my favorite installment :rolleyes: