PDA

View Full Version : Syncing the animus to the cloud THEORIES ( spoiler )

xryanx28
11-26-2012, 07:33 PM
I Dont know if theres a topic on this but does anybody know the meaning is to sync the animus to the cloud at the end of the game?

My theory is that the person that talks at the end when you collect them all is storing all of Connors memories so that someone without Connors DNA can view what he does since we know Desmond is dead. This could start the next game off where anybody can view Connors memories. Anybody have other theories?

UrDeviant1
11-26-2012, 07:39 PM
Good theory. I honestly think that It's Desmond's memories that Abstergo have extracted so anyone can use them. 1) William Miles claimed that Abstergo have the ability to Extract peoples memories, and that someone might be reliving his ancestors memories right now. 2) The guy talking at the end definitely wasn't talking to Desmond, yet we were still able to play as Connor. (I'm assuming that Desmond doesn't have any siblings or children. )

montagemik
11-26-2012, 07:43 PM
I Dont know if theres a topic on this but does anybody know the meaning is to sync the animus to the cloud at the end of the game?

My theory is that the person that talks at the end when you collect them all is storing all of Connors memories so that someone without Connors DNA can view what he does since we know Desmond is dead. This could start the next game off where anybody can view Connors memories. Anybody have other theories?

Part of the Animus entertainment package i reckon - Memories hacked by an assassin or Abstergo employee who disagrees with their intentions (possibly Erudito)
This will play some part in the fight against the threat we'll be facing in future games no doubt.

xryanx28
11-26-2012, 07:53 PM
I wonder if they are going to reveal who is using the animus in the G. Washington 3 Part DLC thats coming out. Maybe this guy that hacked it is going to be the new person that looks at Connors memories? Or maybe we will just play as Connor for the DLC with no clue who is using the animus =/ . Cant wait till we get hints of the next game if there are going to continue this 1 year release. in bewtween games

montagemik
11-26-2012, 08:01 PM
I wonder if they are going to reveal who is using the animus in the G. Washington 3 Part DLC thats coming out. Maybe this guy that hacked it is going to be the new person that looks at Connors memories? Or maybe we will just play as Connor for the DLC with no clue who is using the animus =/ . Cant wait till we get hints of the next game if there are going to continue this 1 year release. in bewtween games

I'm pretty confident that AC-3 is just the 1st part of the connor saga - Just like AC-2 was for ezio's .
Everything is in place for connor now ac3 is finished - So i doubt we'll ever see a 2 or 3 year wait between AC games.
Almost a certainty we'll have anual additions whatever the title or title number. (my money is on AC Revolution next )

UrDeviant1
11-26-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm pretty confident that AC-3 is just the 1st part of the connor saga - Just like AC-2 was for ezio's .
Everything is in place for connor now ac3 is finished - So i doubt we'll ever see a 2 or 3 year wait between AC games.
Almost a certainty we'll have anual additions whatever the title or title number. (my money is on AC Revolution next )

I'm not so sure. I think Connors story wrapped up pretty nicely and If we expect there to be another game with him It's only because he was such a relatable and fun character to be around. I think the doors are wide open for a new present-day character and a different ancestor from a new time period.

Elegana
11-26-2012, 10:07 PM
I'm not so sure. I think Connors story wrapped up pretty nicely and If we expect there to be another game with him It's only because he was such a relatable and fun character to be around. I think the doors are wide open for a new present-day character and a different ancestor from a new time period.
Well, after Juno told Connor to hide the key somewhere no one could find it, she also said to Connor "You have made a difference. And you will do so again". Connect that with the fact that Lafayette told Connor that he would like to take him to France and make France's heart glow again and that the Connor's story ended in 1783... French Revolution might be his next goal. It did start in 1789, which also gives him plenty of time to recover.

trever09
11-26-2012, 10:21 PM
i can't wait for them to reveal all.

wildmanjohnmath
01-06-2013, 06:12 AM
So a few things popping in to my head right now about this. First off, Connor's story is defiantly not over, the creators have already said if the fans like Connor there will be a sequel, and i think most can agree he was a pretty good hero. They did however say there will be no more trilogies like with ezio and also mentioned that it may not be one game a year do to the revelations mishap. 2cnd, maybe the point of this achievement was meant to be a foreshadowing event for us, such as maybe the possibility of another ancestor of Desmond (in the future of course) or perhaps anybody and in turn reliving that ancestors experiences in the animus through an upgraded version of the animus they now call the cloud. I don't know why they even killed Desmond, but all hopes for the next protagonists.

Space_Odyssey
01-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Good theory. I honestly think that It's Desmond's memories that Abstergo have extracted so anyone can use them. 1) William Miles claimed that Abstergo have the ability to Extract peoples memories, and that someone might be reliving his ancestors memories right now. 2) The guy talking at the end definitely wasn't talking to Desmond, yet we were still able to play as Connor. (I'm assuming that Desmond doesn't have any siblings or children. )

Or maybe someone from "Subject 16's" Clay's family line lived. Since Clay and Desmond share common ancestors. Or maybe Desmond had a kid with a woman when he was working as a bartender and noone knows about it.

Darkblue57
03-10-2013, 12:34 PM
How amazing would it be if it was a tie in from watch dogs ya know since their hackers, and they were tryng to hack the animus hence the animis hacks.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-10-2013, 07:53 PM
The above theory is de-f*cking-clined.

Quirky Jezza
03-21-2013, 12:34 PM

My guess is that future Connor based games will be on the Psp or whatever the newer one is called :/. Just like Bloodlines which featured Altair which was released along with AC2