PDA

View Full Version : can some one help

darkassassin317
11-26-2012, 06:28 PM
i don't know were to put this but im looking for answers in assassins creed 3 does any one who is reading this know if they fixed the encyclopedia of the common man glitch were you scan all the people and it doesnt register cause iv scanned them all there all 3/3 but i didnt get the trophy on my ps3 so i was wondering if i have to start a new game or something all so im trying to get completionist but one of my new york undergrounds doesnt work i think its the under ground side of the south market if any one has any info if they fixed these plan to fix these or know how to fix them please help and sorry for any spelling errors or if i put this in the wrong location

montagemik
11-26-2012, 06:39 PM
From the underground - Try exiting & re-entering through each doorway .
Also unlock the 'Center Downtown' doorway from the underground .
(even though you can't exit through center downtown doorway until late in the game - I unlocked all NY underground locations much earlier .)

darkassassin317
11-26-2012, 06:48 PM
ill try that but the only reason i say that its the south market is its the only door that doesnt have the icon on the map in the underground side iv gone in and out of it top side seems to have a marker but bottom side its just a empty room idk why tho

montagemik
11-26-2012, 07:30 PM
ill try that but the only reason i say that its the south market is its the only door that doesnt have the icon on the map in the underground side iv gone in and out of it top side seems to have a marker but bottom side its just a empty room idk why tho

It makes sense & is used later in the story .

darkassassin317
11-27-2012, 09:16 PM
It makes sense & is used later in the story .
thats my other problem iv completed the story 100 percent the thing says i have found 11/11 but can only use 10/11 it would make me so sad if i have to complete the story over and over and over again in hopes to finaly get it to work

Portos247
11-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Well to answer your first question about the common man glitch, the patch downloaded on my PS3 and my farmers are still 3/3 and not updated in the manor's book. The patch hasn't worked for me and I'm not sure I want to re-play all that just to earn a copper trophy. That and I'm not a PS+ subscriber, so I'm not able to get the platinum anyway. It is still very frustrating to have the expectation that the patch was going to fix that glitch and then didn't. That's my experience so far, and I haven't read anywhere that it's worked.

montagemik
11-28-2012, 12:56 AM
Well to answer your first question about the common man glitch, the patch downloaded on my PS3 and my farmers are still 3/3 and not updated in the manor's book. The patch hasn't worked for me and I'm not sure I want to re-play all that just to earn a copper trophy. That and I'm not a PS+ subscriber, so I'm not able to get the platinum anyway. It is still very frustrating to have the expectation that the patch was going to fix that glitch and then didn't. That's my experience so far, and I haven't read anywhere that it's worked.

WHY do you need to be a PS+ member to get Platinum ???

darkassassin317
11-28-2012, 01:27 AM
WHY do you need to be a PS+ member to get Platinum ??? ya im not a ps + and i have 43 platinum's
and im currently in works of hopefully getting common man i ran into godfrey and the other guy and when i scanned him it doesnt say all entrys for this person has been done so im gonna tail him and hope it works but that still leaves me with the dang under ground one cause i think i need all the undergrounds for the frontier tasks uggggg i wish i knew how to fix this

montagemik
11-28-2012, 02:55 AM
ya im not a ps + and i have 43 platinum's
and im currently in works of hopefully getting common man i ran into godfrey and the other guy and when i scanned him it doesnt say all entrys for this person has been done so im gonna tail him and hope it works but that still leaves me with the dang under ground one cause i think i need all the undergrounds for the frontier tasks uggggg i wish i knew how to fix this

IGN .............MAPS ...............Any help for ya ?

montagemik
11-28-2012, 02:57 AM
I'm still baffled why people think only PS+ members can get the AC-3 platinum . :confused:

darkassassin317
11-28-2012, 03:20 AM
IGN .............MAPS ...............Any help for ya ?
i used the map to find the locations the guy who took the screen shot made it hard to see what was were cause he left his cursor on the screen but no matter what way i count them it seems to add up to same iv even replayed mission 11 cause i thought thats the one that unlocks it which is a major pain cause the thing says all fast travel stations found then has it filled in and right under it says fast travel stations found 10/11 and has no check mark

darkassassin317
11-28-2012, 03:21 AM
I'm still baffled why people think only PS+ members can get the AC-3 platinum . :confused:
oh people think ps+ auto unlocks ac 3 plat? miss read it thought he thinks only ps+ can get plats

VnnViet
11-28-2012, 04:48 AM
i don't know were to put this but im looking for answers in assassins creed 3 does any one who is reading this know if they fixed the encyclopedia of the common man glitch were you scan all the people and it doesnt register cause iv scanned them all there all 3/3 but i didnt get the trophy on my ps3 so i was wondering if i have to start a new game or something all so im trying to get completionist but one of my new york undergrounds doesnt work i think its the under ground side of the south market if any one has any info if they fixed these plan to fix these or know how to fix them please help and sorry for any spelling errors or if i put this in the wrong location

Regarding the encyclopedia of the common man, I also had that problem as well but managed to get the trophy yesterday. It turns out that I had to scan the farmers doing a 4th activity when it only indicates I need 3/3 activities scanned. When you've completed say for e.g. the Tailor 3/3, underneath it's suppose to say "Tailor updated in the manor" if it doesn't say that for any of the inhabitants you've completed then you need to scan another activity from them. When I checked my logbook only the farmers didn't have that "updated in the manor" message underneath so that was the breakthrough I needed and all I had to do was scan another activity from the farmers and ended up getting the trophy. Not sure if it works for everyone but hope it helps.

darkassassin317
11-28-2012, 04:52 AM
Regarding the encyclopedia of the common man, I also had that problem as well but managed to get the trophy yesterday. It turns out that I had to scan the farmers doing a 4th activity when it only indicates I need 3/3 activities scanned. When you've completed say for e.g. the Tailor 3/3, underneath it's suppose to say "Tailor updated in the manor" if it doesn't say that for any of the inhabitants you've completed then you need to scan another activity from them. When I checked my logbook only the farmers didn't have that "updated in the manor" message underneath so that was the breakthrough I needed and all I had to do was scan another activity from the farmers and ended up getting the trophy. Not sure if it works for everyone but hope it helps.
i got lucky i ran into godfrey and he was only person who didnt say all thing for this person scanned so i tailed him for 3 days most of which was him other smokeing or eatting and then half the time was trying to find him again when i take my eyes off him for a second lol now i have to figure out how to get the dang underground to update in my log and ill finally have all the trophys