PDA

View Full Version : So at the end did Connor rise to justice ? (Major Spoiler)

avk111
11-26-2012, 04:29 PM
Dear fellow fans,

one thing I want to know , was Connor fighting for his people or the American land in general ?

because at the end he discovers that the continental army kicked his people out of the village , so does that mean that everything he was working for was in vain ?

thank you fellow assassins

LightRey
11-26-2012, 04:32 PM
He was fighting for his people and for the Assassins (which basically means he was fighting for freedom). He aided the patriots because he thought they would not claim the land of his people (unlike the British who he knew would do so), but also because he was helping these people secure their own freedom (to an extent at least).

He didn't fail completely, but he didn't fully succeed either.

Pydro_Assassin
11-26-2012, 05:09 PM
I think he the whole story was fighting for his people, but in the end all he has left is the homestead. If you play the second to last homestead mission, you will understand why.

avk111
11-26-2012, 05:11 PM
I think he the whole story was fighting for his people, but in the end all he has left is the homestead. If you play the second to last homestead mission, you will understand why.
Do you have sequence number for that please ?

avk111
11-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Any help fellas ? Pls

LightRey
11-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Any help fellas ? Pls
That would be Sequence 11 or 12 (after completing all previous homestead missions of course).

avk111
11-27-2012, 05:38 PM
That would be Sequence 11 or 12 (after completing all previous homestead missions of course).

So your saying I should finish homestead missions first and then sequence 11 and 12 ?

thanks

Kaswa101
11-27-2012, 06:19 PM
So your saying I should finish homestead missions first and then sequence 11 and 12 ?

thanks

You can do it after the game is finished too, but you have to finish all other Homestead missions before that specific one is opened. They're all awesome though, so take your time. ;)

avk111
11-28-2012, 09:25 AM
Well other than playing through this masterpiece.

Can someone please answer the OP question pls pls pls

thank you

BATISTABUS
11-28-2012, 09:36 AM
He was fighting for his people, so even when he found out who was responsible for the burning of his villages, he still assisted the Patriots because he thought they would be better for the Kanien'keha:ka's future than the British.

Assassin_M
11-28-2012, 10:19 AM
He was fighting for his people, so even when he found out who was responsible for the burning of his villages, he still assisted the Patriots because he thought they would be better for the Kanien'keha:ka's future than the British.
And because he not only wanted to secure his people`s freedom, but the Colonists` as well..He did not raise a people over another, but his People`s safety usually came first..

avk111
11-28-2012, 12:43 PM
And because he not only wanted to secure his people`s freedom, but the Colonists` as well..He did not raise a people over another, but his People`s safety usually came first..

Thank you for replying M.

what your saying is correct however at the ending when he discovers that the people he favored with his tribe have kicked his tribe out of the land, why did he stay quiet about it ?

avk111
11-28-2012, 12:52 PM

thanks for reply Batista , please check the answer I gave to Assassin_M and give me your discussion

thanks

BATISTABUS
11-28-2012, 03:05 PM
It wasn't the time nor place to complain about it. He wasn't going to kill Washington or cry about it; none of those things would've helped his cause. He accomplished the mission at hand and told Washington to never call upon him again. He know that he'd be important to the development of the nation, so he just let him be. Maybe we'll get more on this in the new DLC or a future game, but that's all I can really think of for now.

montagemik
11-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Thank you for replying M.

what your saying is correct however at the ending when he discovers that the people he favored with his tribe have kicked his tribe out of the land, why did he stay quiet about it ?

He may have said nothing about the outcome - But that's his nature .
He's learned one thing in AC-3 if nothing else - Not to act rashly ............And his story isn't finished.
AC-3 will have it's follow up before AC-4 . Just as AC-2 had it's Brotherhood,
End of the game doesn't = end of his story , Connor isn't finished. & Neither is desmond i suspect.

Diagna
11-28-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm hopeing his partners and his father disobey and revive him or soemthing giving him his "spark" again and he goes on this storyline which could go outside the animus, where he can now go animus style without having to use it., and have it switche between connor and desmond, and Desmond be the guy who "Should have died" and winds up being the only one who can kill Juno. :D

avk111
11-29-2012, 09:09 AM
He may have said nothing about the outcome - But that's his nature .
He's learned one thing in AC-3 if nothing else - Not to act rashly ............And his story isn't finished.
AC-3 will have it's follow up before AC-4 . Just as AC-2 had it's Brotherhood,
End of the game doesn't = end of his story , Connor isn't finished. & Neither is desmond i suspect.

I understand where u coming from though very subjective.

Think abt it this way : connor wants to save tribe by saving colonies, connor saves colonies, colonies turn thier back on tribe.

avk111
11-29-2012, 09:11 AM
It wasn't the time nor place to complain about it. He wasn't going to kill Washington or cry about it; none of those things would've helped his cause. He accomplished the mission at hand and told Washington to never call upon him again. He know that he'd be important to the development of the nation, so he just let him be. Maybe we'll get more on this in the new DLC or a future game, but that's all I can really think of for now.

Thanks for answering though its subjective, connor must stand for his tribe against colonies is the answer to make sense

Pydro_Assassin
12-12-2012, 04:25 AM
Do you have sequence number for that please ?

Well, play the last sequence, then play the last homestead missions.
Achilles will tell you why.. :[