PDA

View Full Version : [Maybe spoilers] Shard of Eden

ace3001
11-26-2012, 12:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xzIYt.jpg

I get this message with every loading screen since I got it from the Peg Leg missions. What is this, and what do I do with it? I assume it's something important cause the game keeps on reminding me that I have it.

xboxauditore
11-26-2012, 12:42 PM
It just means that when you're shot at, There's a chance the bullets won't hit you, it's the Shards secret effect, But as for that, It's nothing more than a bug that I have too.

Pixel_Pile
11-26-2012, 12:46 PM
I had a "ran out of memory" error after doing the Cpt Kidd missions.
I also keep getting this message after each and every loadscreen (nothing to do with bullets or getting shot at)

LightRey
11-26-2012, 12:53 PM
I had a "ran out of memory" error after doing the Cpt Kidd missions.
I also keep getting this message after each and every loadscreen (nothing to do with bullets or getting shot at)
Everybody who's finished the Captain Kidd peg leg missions gets that message after every loading screen. It's normal. As said it's simply a reminder that you have the Shard of Eden now, which can deflect bullets occasionally.

xboxauditore
11-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Hmmmm, Not sure about Ran out of Memory, Sorry.

But yeah, EVERY single time you load you will receive this message, It's nothing more than a Bug that will be there until Ubisoft fixes it. Just try and ignore it.