PDA

View Full Version : Wish I could get a copy of AC3 for the ps3

homleshobo
11-26-2012, 06:01 AM
I bought a copy of AC3 for the PS3. I even pre ordered it. I still have not been able to have the time to beat it on the PS3. Between a full time job. The kid, The Girl friend and UGH the girlfriends brother I never get the chance to use our T.V. It sucks big time. Just me whining is all HAHA...Unless Ubisoft would be ubber cool and hook me up. yeah not happening oh well. Just irritated I haven't had the time to play it.

montagemik
11-26-2012, 06:22 AM
Pull a sickie from work - send the girlfriend to visit her mother - Slap the girlfriends brother & put the kid to bed early .
Just a few solutions . :p

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 06:23 AM
Sleeping Pills....Juice..

Thank me later

homleshobo
11-26-2012, 06:26 AM
Bahahahahah wow....I mean for the PC in the topic... ugh

homleshobo
11-26-2012, 06:27 AM
Pull a sickie from work - send the girlfriend to visit her mother - Slap the girlfriends brother & put the kid to bed early .
Just a few solutions . :p

Yeah tried that...But I ended up doing the dishes all the laundry...mopped the floors and other misc cleaning around the house that needed done instead. You know the responsible stuff haha

homleshobo
11-26-2012, 06:32 AM
Sleeping Pills....Juice..

Thank me later

Don't think sleeping pills for a 9 month old kid is a good idea lmao. he also gets really mad if he gets anything besides milk in his bottles. he just throws them on the floor haha. he is a bit stubborn

montagemik
11-26-2012, 06:32 AM
Yeah tried that...But I ended up doing the dishes all the laundry...mopped the floors and other misc cleaning around the house that needed done instead. You know the responsible stuff haha

Ahhh responsibilities i remember when i had those. lol then i got organised.