PDA

View Full Version : characters

BostonBadBoy781
11-26-2012, 04:57 AM
so apprently i can unlock other characters buy playing the single player mode? i have completed the single player mode n most of all the ide missions and still have not unlocked a new character. my question is ho do i aquire a new character without the crazy abstergo store price of 20000 points? im almost a level 1 prestiege do i unlock different characters after when i prestiege. that characters im mainly talking about are onces i have playd again. for example the characters called the sharpshooter and i think the redcoat.

Serrachio
11-26-2012, 06:30 AM
You can unlock the Silent Shadow through redeeming the Ubisoft Passport, and the Red Coat and Sharpshooter are primarily obtained though pre-order codes, though I know that you can get the Sharpshooter through buying bottles of NOS energy drink in the US and redeeming the points given with them for the code for him.

The single player stuff is various things like an outfit for a character, a relic, some titles and emblems from Hunting Society missions, etc.

ClownDemon
11-26-2012, 06:53 AM
For the Sharpshooter NOS promotion, you can only obtain it for Xbox and PS3.

indulgence82
11-26-2012, 08:43 AM
What you unlock in singleplayer is a costume for the huntsman, some tiles, and some symbols. That's all.

BostonBadBoy781
11-26-2012, 03:23 PM
ok cool thanks guys. i got the silent shadow with my pre order n im goin to pick up my can of nos 2day even though i hate that **** id rather have the code haha but thanks 4 ur help again