PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 2.

bontu001
11-26-2012, 02:44 AM
Hey everyone. I know this is kinda stupid with AC3 being out and what not. But I started playing AC recently.

I cant find the last codex page, and so, cannot enter the room with the maps (talking about AC2). I have looked around alot and have covered all eagle points AND have completed all missions. Plus all the memories as well.

Any idea's? Was there a glitch?I guess i can always skip this part of the series but I really wanna follow the story. Pretty sure its codex page number 4.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanx

Black_Widow9
11-26-2012, 05:48 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :)
Have you visited Leonardo already to decipher the pages?

rmartinezdl
11-26-2012, 07:43 AM
ah, ac2 that was an amazing game, my first AC game, fell in love with the detail put in the game,

i dont remember, but as widow said, usually i found them inside rooms where there are some guards, or inside those catacombs, i dont think the codex pages are relevant to main story thouhg, i dont remember finding em all, i think you could just move into brotherhood without problem, good luck!

Anykeyer
11-26-2012, 08:27 AM
Finding all codex pages is requred to start final sequence.
You "get the map" for codex pages (meaning you can see them on your map even if you didnt sync nearest lookout point to uncover terrain) by that time (how you got it is explained in Forli "siege" sequence). Just visit all 4 cites and look on your map for them. Then dont forget to visit Leonardo, who is relocated to your villa.

hanibaljay1976
11-26-2012, 10:03 AM
just starting plaing all creeds again just would like to know how do you get the older games to show up on uplay ac,ac2 arenot showing up

bontu001
11-27-2012, 02:20 AM
Thank you for the welcome :)

Yes I have visited Leonardo already and he apparently deciphered what codex pages I had till then. Thats when I realized I was missing codex page 4. And yeah I know about the "map" but like I said, I have been all over the city's and there's no sign. Its all pretty weird.

Anykeyer
11-27-2012, 06:05 AM
Google can make wonders http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/425389-Codex-page-4-missing?p=874674&viewfull=1#post874674

bontu001
11-28-2012, 01:54 PM
Thanks but I have already seen it. As I have done all missions and extra stuff, it should be showing. I even ran to that place and nothing new. Doesn't matter, I'll start the new one,

Thanks for the replies everyone!