PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood's Kill Animations

TzTok
11-26-2012, 12:55 AM
I don't know about you guys but am a little disappointing. I went on ACB a few hours ago just to play a as my favorite persona The Doctor. When i realized that every persona in ACB had the own specific kill animation. When back on AC3 I was saddened to see that almost every persona had to same animation. I feel like the should have done the same for AC3 That would have been the icing on the cake for AC3

r_o_s_
11-26-2012, 01:01 AM
Just another reason why It's the better MP of the three games.

Fezzul
11-26-2012, 01:07 AM
Yeah, the lack of kill animations is disappointing.

TzTok
11-26-2012, 01:48 AM
Truu!!!

TzTok
11-26-2012, 01:49 AM
it takes off so much of the game :/

Carbiner
11-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Pretty minor issue all things considered, though how bland the default personas were in ACR was a huge issue. The AC3 personas are much more varied and interesting, though they share certain kill animations. Also taking 1-2 seconds to do a silent+ kill as though it were a plain old discreet kill was not so great even if it looked better.

raphaelrtw
11-26-2012, 02:46 AM
all the multiplayer animations are recycled from old games. Ubisoft sees that it works, and keeps doing it

KryptoRaider94
11-26-2012, 06:49 AM
I don't know about you guys but am a little disappointing. I went on ACB a few hours ago just to play a as my favorite persona The Doctor. When i realized that every persona in ACB had the own specific kill animation. When back on AC3 I was saddened to see that almost every persona had to same animation. I feel like the should have done the same for AC3 That would have been the icing on the cake for AC3

So true, I second that. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that way. :)
If I knew that there were still players on ACB, I'd definately go back on there... But that won't happen.

ClownDemon
11-26-2012, 06:57 AM
I wholly agree. I think adding the customizable "Stealth Kill" weapons and "Reckless Kill" weapons spawned the recycled animations. ACB was awesome because each persona had unique weapons and animations. If they re-implemented that into AC3, that would have been awesome.

TzTok
11-26-2012, 07:51 PM
I mean the game has been improved a lot since. But I feel that a game this caliber should have every aspect better than its older self. (ACR had almost the same kill animations) Thanks for comments :)