PDA

View Full Version : Templar Game

EvilEyor
11-25-2012, 08:43 PM
ANyone else think that it would be cool to have a templar point of view game? Because in Assassin's Creed and AC3, i felt that they thought they were doing the right thing. (not in ezio's, the Borgias were just Aholes)

montagemik
11-25-2012, 08:48 PM
For me personally , NO .
Templar viewpoint could be interesting - But Total control supposedly for the greater good of all , isn't a viewpoint i could get into .

reddragonhrcro
11-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Well the multiplayer is a templar game in a way.

Rakudaton
11-25-2012, 08:54 PM
I'd quite like an online multiplayer game in which you create your own Assassin and Templar character (one of each). You can then participate in missions as either of them, and as a result the balance of power across the world shifts between each force (kind of like the Mediterranean Defence thing in ACR, only real players on both sides). This would be both an Assassin and a Templar game, so I think it would be interesting :)

As for a full-on Templar game, I doubt it will happen -- people are too sympathetic towards the Assassin concept. Much as I am in agreement with some of the Templar goals, I don't warm to them anywhere near as much as the Assassins.

montagemik
11-25-2012, 09:06 PM
Well the multiplayer is a templar game in a way.

The multiplayer is a killfest - Background story really has little to do with it - But yeah , we are templar agents ...........Though maybe some are undercover Assassin's infiltrating Abstergo LOL.

I half expected a Templar vs Assassin MP game mode at some point in AC-3 , but never happened .
Similar to the 'CORRUPTED' game mode in AC-R , once assassin's are caught - you're converted to the Templar order. would've been a nice twist.

trever09
11-25-2012, 09:11 PM
Yeah i find the templars POV interesting. They seem absolutely adamant that they seek the better goal, and i kinda agree.

Baked_Cookies
11-25-2012, 09:11 PM
Well I mean I dont think that a Templar point of view would be something good to release. Because they they will almost be making the Assassins Creed series seem like its on the bad side. Let alone what Templars want is total control which isnt really a good point of view

Sidizen
11-30-2012, 02:23 AM
Well I mean I dont think that a Templar point of view would be something good to release. Because they they will almost be making the Assassins Creed series seem like its on the bad side. Let alone what Templars want is total control which isnt really a good point of view

No, not in the AC franchise, just no.
Nuff said

Sidizen
11-30-2012, 02:24 AM
Wait, sorry I meant to reply to EvilEyor

Sidizen
11-30-2012, 02:25 AM
Nice name by the way :)

Assassin_M
11-30-2012, 02:26 AM
Yeah i find the templars POV interesting. They seem absolutely adamant that they seek the better goal, and i kinda agree.
The Horrible pronunciation of the phrase in your Sig hurts my mouth

EvilEyor
12-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Grazie

YuurHeen
12-29-2012, 03:39 PM
Well the first part of ac3 I enjoyed a lot more than the rest.

Templar Order 1 instead of assassins creed 4 in 2 years sounds ok for me.