PDA

View Full Version : What person at Ubisoft is responsible for setting the PC keyboard controls on AC3 ???

emrdesign
11-25-2012, 08:19 PM
The keyboard and mouse control settings are really bad on the PC. I don't know who is responsible for that at Ubisoft but he is an idiot. Can you guys make a patch so we can set our own controls in the settings of the game?? Would be of great help. Oh and fire the idiot who came up with the current keyboard and mouse settings.

csongi12xme
11-25-2012, 08:25 PM
High mouse sensitvity...Solution anybody?

spectatorx
11-25-2012, 08:28 PM
Me after starting the game had by default attack set to... upper arrow instead of left mouse button. For first few chapters i thought Haytham is unable to attack people and can defend only xD ha ha ha ha :-)

Andre_0112
11-25-2012, 08:56 PM
I am fine with them. I got used to them already.

InfidelGastro
10-30-2013, 08:09 PM
The keyboard and mouse control settings are really bad on the PC. I don't know who is responsible for that at Ubisoft but he is an idiot. Can you guys make a patch so we can set our own controls in the settings of the game?? Would be of great help. Oh and fire the idiot who came up with the current keyboard and mouse settings.

Especially for the mouse. What's the use of having a 5 button mouse if you can only use 2. (I'm not interested in wasting money on a controller). On top of that it's a really sloppy port. If I'd known this before I bought the game I would've pirated it. After playing for a couple of hours I don't think it's even worth pirating. I certainly won't make the same mistake with Black Flag. I'll try before I buy.

Black_Widow9
10-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums
The discussion of piracy is not allowed on the Forums. If you would like to give Feedback, please use one of this threads and follow the link to the appropriate one according to your issue.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/803791-AC-IV-Black-Flag-Single-Player-GAMEPLAY-Feedback-*Do-NOT-post-SPOILERS*

I'm going to lock this old thread now.
Thanks