PDA

View Full Version : Skip button is annoying during cutscenes

tonerton
11-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Hi 'm really having a lot of fun with the game thanks ubisoft, but can you make a way during cutscenes to disable the "skip" because it detracts from the story being less immersive because its distracting...In the older patch you don't see this, but in the newer patch you'll see the "skip" button always visible..it's kinda annoying..could you make an option for us gamers to pick it there or not,like ON or OFF...Personally I like to off the SKIP button during cutscenes..anybody here having same problem? pls comment thanks. PLS MAKE A PATCH WHERE YOU HAVE an option to turn it off.

tonerton
11-26-2012, 06:00 AM
Pls reply guys to those who have the same problems as me, to those who are annoyed also with the skip button

Nolwetar
11-26-2012, 03:36 PM
It is indeed annoying, I was searching how to hide it. but I found nothing. I hope they'll make a patch where it will be possible to hide it...

alliask1nt4ro
11-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Same here.. It should be visible only 1 sec at the beginning of a cutscene (or not at all)

cico_thebest69
11-26-2012, 04:41 PM
It's amazing how stupid ubisoft is for making crap like this

tonerton
11-26-2012, 05:09 PM
It is indeed annoying, I was searching how to hide it. but I found nothing. I hope they'll make a patch where it will be possible to hide it...

Yes, I believe so. It really deters the story cutscenes, and sad part is in ALL cutscenes, they have this. There are only few cutscenes that doesnt have it..I just don't know why Ubisoft did this, because it really didn't make any sense, it's like skip skip skip forever, why? then why did they have cutscenes anyway..It's like watching a movie then there's a skip button in the lower right so annoying

tonerton
11-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Same here.. It should be visible only 1 sec at the beginning of a cutscene (or not at all)

Yeah. I hope they will fix it soon..it RUINS everything..we need a patch 3

tonerton
11-26-2012, 05:11 PM
It's amazing how stupid ubisoft is for making crap like this

Yup. It really doesn't make any sense, I HOPE THEY WILL PATCH this soon... it completely destroys the storytelling and narrative.

alliask1nt4ro
11-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Really sad to see such a good game unfinished..

tonerton
11-26-2012, 06:16 PM
I really hope they release a patch soon, How long does it take to create a patch for this SKIP problem? any of you guys know? oh well...I hope they would take action on it

amikhel
11-26-2012, 06:34 PM
hey guys, in my game the message appear only for 1 or 2 seconds and disappear, but if I move the mouse the message appear again, for me work fine

tonerton
11-26-2012, 07:46 PM
hey guys, in my game the message appear only for 1 or 2 seconds and disappear, but if I move the mouse the message appear again, for me work fine

Hi there heredarkness, I believe you have the first patch. .. The second patch however, does the press b to SKIP problem, in the second patch, it doesn't disappear. But thanks for your comment though..If you try to update to the second patch 1.01 its gonna make the cutscenes look better but the bad part is the skip button is constantly there...I hope they would fix this with a 3rd patch.. Pls ubisoft