PDA

View Full Version : Assassinīs Creed 3 Deluxe Edition PROBLEM TO ACTIVATE

KirVix
11-25-2012, 06:26 PM
Hi guys and Ubisoft staf.

I reacently bought Assassinīs Creed 3 Deluxe Edition from Ubishop. I paid the total amount of 80 dolars and though I did not recive in my e-mail the downloads links I did it in my "Order history" of my account. I installed the game and also I download all the links which were include in the Deluxe Edition (Soundtrack, Bonus missions, Seasons Pack, etc.) But the problem is the following: I dunno how to install the Bonus Missions and the Seasons Pack. In the PDF "Instalation guide" says that there is an "Extras" option in the main menu which includes an "Exclusive Content" option inside in which you have to put your serial key in order to active all the Deluxe Edition content. But THERE IS NO "EXCLUSIVE CONTENT" OPTION IN EXTRAS MENU!! So I canīt active my "EXCLUSIVE CONTENT"! And really, I dunno what to do next.

I though Uplay was better than this... I think it has a lack off organisation. I dunno if the servers now are bad or you guys have troubles to manage with its nowadays.

Sincerely Iīm a little disappointed with Uplay, I have Assassins Creed Brotherhood and also Revelations in my account and this never happened. I hope you will solve all of this, and also of course, the multiplayer option which is offline.

Thanks for all and sorry for my english (Iīm not english speaker).

cmrggamer
11-25-2012, 06:52 PM
I think I noticed that they accidentally wrote the wrong thing in their installation guide. When you go to Extras, what do you see? I can't remember the options at the moment. When you click on it, it will ask for your code that is in your order history.

DutchDefqon
11-25-2012, 06:54 PM
Well.. Thats odd.. But they might have removed it.. Since i got the freedom edition for pc, But got the option, But i cant activate it because it says UBISOFT SERVERS ARE NOT AVALIBLE, PLEASE TRY TO CONNECT AGAIN LATER. Or something like that.. So you wouldnt have any benefit of it right now..

cmrggamer
11-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Hmm, maybe the servers are just down in general because people have been saying that multiplayer is down right now. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

rnewt182
11-25-2012, 07:04 PM
Extras, Redeem Code, enter you game serial key, profit.

KirVix
11-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the raplays guys, I really appreciate your help!

I tried to put the code in "Redeem Code" option but nothing happens. It did not work properly.. it says that the code is invalid! but itīs not! So... Iīm just a little bit lost. :S

DutchDefqon
11-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the raplays guys, I really appreciate your help!

I tried to put the code in "Redeem Code" option but nothing happens. It did not work properly.. it says that the code is invalid! but itīs not! So... Iīm just a little bit lost. :S

Then you have to contact the ubisoft support im afraid..

KirVix
11-25-2012, 08:18 PM
I solved it

I had to put the code in CAPITAL LETERS, it was just that!

Thanks for all guys!

Iīm just waiting now for the multiplayer!

csongi12xme
11-25-2012, 08:19 PM
High mouse sensitvity...Solution anybody?