PDA

View Full Version : problems with freedom edition

michelbuelens
11-25-2012, 01:18 PM
Hi,

I pre ordered the freedom edition, but when I installed it and put in the cd-key, I didn't get the sharpshooter in multiplayer or extra gaming content :s
Any ideas on how I can fix this, cause I payed for it?

Sant4
11-25-2012, 01:24 PM
I also have the freedom edition, but everyting worked for me.
Maybe you have to get into a certain part of the game first to unlock them?

Resactance
12-02-2012, 02:55 AM
I have the same problem. Did you find a resolution?

JoR0
12-02-2012, 03:04 AM
I have the same problem with the Digital Deluxe edition and the Lost Mayan Ruins DLC, the other DLC work fine except that one

promero14
12-02-2012, 03:38 AM
Go to extra content and input your serial key again (that works for Digital Deluxe maybe for you too)

McJobless
12-02-2012, 03:59 AM
Yes, go to "Extra Content", input your serial key again, and then wait until after sequence 5. Probably even later than that.

JoR0
12-02-2012, 04:05 AM
Yes, go to "Extra Content", input your serial key again, and then wait until after sequence 5. Probably even later than that.

for my issues Ive already beat the game, Im in the middle of a clean re-install now so Ill try the serial re-input suggestion as soon as the game is finished downloading, thanks for the help guys, Ill update if it works

Black_Widow9
12-02-2012, 06:24 AM
From the AC3 Main Menu, select Extras then Additional Content and Redeem Code and select OK. Then after entering your key, you will receive an item description and ToS. Continue to the following screen to download your item. You should then see a prompt that your items have successfully unlocked. ;)

The Sharpshooter (Available at the start of multiplayer)
How to access: The Sharpshooter Multiplayer Character
Once you have redeemed your content, your exclusive item can be located in the multiplayer characters menu.
http://help.support.ubi.com/images/AssassinsCreed/AC3/NosSharpshooterAlt.jpg

JoR0
12-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Go to extra content and input your serial key again (that works for Digital Deluxe maybe for you too)

this worked for me, thanks