PDA

View Full Version : Can't find any other players in multiplayer AC3 ??

alvinwillz6
11-25-2012, 01:13 PM
Is everyone already playing the multiplayer yet? :(

IASoldier
11-25-2012, 01:20 PM
On the 22th, all night long. Since, I cannot get connected to Ubisoft servers (probably because those servers suck).

Sant4
11-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Is everyone already playing the multiplayer yet? :(

Are you telling me you are not in limited mode? How?

IASoldier
11-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Are you telling me you are not in limited mode? How?

It is very random. Sometimes, you can connect and not be in limited mode. But in the end, it does not change anything. The game does not achieve to match you with other players.
Limited or not, the multi-player is down.
And the fact that it has been like this since Saturday makes me think that Ubisoft has the slowest support of the industry.

SmSEdits
11-25-2012, 01:40 PM
It is very random. Sometimes, you can connect and not be in limited mode. But in the end, it does not change anything. The game does not achieve to match you with other players.
Limited or not, the multi-player is down.
And the fact that it has been like this since Saturday makes me think that Ubisoft has the slowest support of the industry.

^^Dat.

alvinwillz6
11-26-2012, 03:46 AM
yeah i think i was connected to the server but i couldn't find any other players, I thought that was normal so i waited like 30 minutes and it still no one join..i really hope they fix this soon.

SycoKill3r87
11-26-2012, 05:15 AM
i find players but its like a split second i see there name and then it tells me that like it cant find server and its searching again . i played one online game and that was it after that i could never get it to connect again . I mean out of how many thousands of players your telling me maybe 1 or 2 names i have seen are on multiplayer and the rest either uninstalled the game or are on single player? I have gotten frustrated so many times trying to find players to connect with i have went to COD multiplayer lol . At least i can see server list, pick a server i want to play in by its game mode and go killing. Should ubi think of something like that you choose game mode it narrows servers and then bam you see list of server and jump into one. I have to say from the very fist multiplayer to that last one they have mad sucks, literally sucks.

Black_Widow9
11-26-2012, 05:27 AM
If you are having any issues please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support and let them know the details.
http://support.ubisoft.com/