PDA

View Full Version : Just Wonder Why...

SoraTehKun
11-25-2012, 12:13 PM
i still don't have a bow? I thought there was going to be a thanksgiving patch? And the stupid shard of eden message keeps appearing in the top right too... it's really annoying and I can't platinum the game cuz of that stupid bow glitch

PJ_28
11-25-2012, 04:27 PM
May I ask how you lost it? What console are you using?

MasterAssasin84
11-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Going by the username PS3 , i am using xbox 360 and i must say i have hardly encountered any issue and since the pact its been perfect.

Could possibly be a hardware issue with Playstation maybe ? because Anvil Next is a new engine - i could be wrong but alot of the problems i have been seeing on here is with PS3.

Baked_Cookies
11-25-2012, 04:59 PM
I have a friend on xbox who has some of the same problems as us 3 users

PJ_28
11-25-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm on the ps3 too. Actually, I've heard about this glitch. Not only that, I have done nothing but try to trigger it in my game.(Hate the no quiver thing on the other outfits, so just trying to lose the bow too. I actually have a thread about this, just in-case you fancy a look. If not, no harm done, gave up on this game anyway.) Suffice to say, I was not successful.

As far as I can tell, it's a random glitch, and there has been no consistent fix for it except for starting a new game(though I've read about one dude fixing it by changing outfits).

montagemik
11-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Going by the username PS3 , i am using xbox 360 and i must say i have hardly encountered any issue and since the pact its been perfect.

Could possibly be a hardware issue with Playstation maybe ? because Anvil Next is a new engine - i could be wrong but alot of the problems i have been seeing on here is with PS3.

Ironic the patch has the same fixes FOR BOTH CONSOLES then isn't it .
Bit pathetic playing console wars when this game has numerous faults & glitches on ALL formats - PC included. :rolleyes: