PDA

View Full Version : Free For All Problems

xHoudinix11
11-25-2012, 08:57 AM
Anyone else having problems with free for all mode still? I enter a few games and in every one, I ended up last or was in last when I quit because throughout the whole 10 min game, I only got 3 contracts. People weren't taking my kills or someone quitting, I mean, I seriously had to wait, die, and escape for 3 minutes at a time before I got my next contract. Also certain contracts were invisible to me. Anyone know the problem, cause I've checked internet connections and that doesn't seem to be the problem at all.

SoXFan231642
11-25-2012, 09:03 AM
this has occasionally happened to me in all 3 games. more brotherhood than the others.

Man_the_harpoon
11-25-2012, 09:14 AM
Were you playing Assassinate? If so, that is because you have to lock onto people to get the contract for that particular person (citizens are included.) The invisibility thing may be an ability called Glimmer also.

If not that, then I'm clueless.

xHoudinix11
11-25-2012, 10:13 AM
No it was in Deathmatch and Wanted. And they didn't have glimmer. I mean they were completely invisible, no light wavering or able to lock onto the invisible player. They weren't even there on my screen but clear as daylight on other players that I asked. Another thing I have to ask is the smoke bomb drop during kill animations. It seems to me people are able to drop a smoke bomb while someone is waiting to kill them, it happened a lot to me, but I was never able to pull it off. Like when I'm starting the animation and see the person I try to drop it but it doesn't seem to allow me to drop it. I believe that this feature should just be removed.

SoXFan231642
11-25-2012, 12:35 PM
nevermind i thought you were describing something different. ive never seen invisible players, i thought you just couldnt get a target

PencilManners
11-25-2012, 01:03 PM
i have had a match where i spent most of my time waiting to get a contract while hiding from pursuers. im guessing thats the same issue you had.

xHoudinix11
11-25-2012, 01:34 PM
i have had a match where i spent most of my time waiting to get a contract while hiding from pursuers. im guessing thats the same issue you had.
Exactly. It was around the 3 minute mark when it would give me a contract.