PDA

View Full Version : Ac3 vote

Enemyinsurgent
11-25-2012, 03:42 AM
Hello Everyeone,

On a scale of 1 - 5, how much do you like AC3? Thank you all!

1 - POOR - Worst assasins creed game, not only is the game poor quality, but the story sucks too! i would sue ubisoft if i could!
2 - BELOW AVERAGE - Too many issues to ignore, the glitches are hurting my eyes! stopped half way through the game and gave up.
3 - AVERAGE - Kind of like eating a cold meal but its okay, probably won't play it again.
4 - ABOVE AVERAGE - Very fun, but could have been better, will play it again!
5 - EXCELLENT - A nearly perfect game, best assassins creed game and i will play it multiple times!

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 03:43 AM
your excellent is to sarcastic sounding... and no game will last anyone multiple years

Assassin_M
11-25-2012, 03:45 AM
Eh...Your ratings description is a bit discouraging xD

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 03:46 AM
I feel like your 1 should be 0, your 2 should be 1, your 3 should be 2, your 4 should be 3, and 4 should be: A very fun game, I'll play it again some day.

montagemik
11-25-2012, 03:47 AM
your excellent is to sarcastic sounding... and no game will last anyone multiple years

you mean 'too sarcastic sounding' don't you ? Mr articulate . truly a legend.
A Game lasts as long as you are prepared to play it - no longer, no shorter.

JCearlyyears
11-25-2012, 03:48 AM
The previous AC games lasted me multiple years. I keep clicking between the four and the five but nothing happens!

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 03:49 AM
I voted 5 :)

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 03:50 AM
too=also

i did not mean that. please get some reading comprehension skills

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 03:51 AM
Hello Everyeone,

On a scale of 1 - 5, how much do you like AC3? Thank you all!

1 - POOR - Worst assasins creed game, not only is the game poor quality, but the story sucks too! i would sue ubisoft if i could!
2 - BELOW AVERAGE - Too many issues to ignore, the glitches are hurting my eyes! stopped half way through the game and gave up.
3 - AVERAGE - Kind of like eating a cold meal but its okay, probably won't play it again.
4 - ABOVE AVERAGE - Fun, but could have been better, might play it again.
5 - EXCELLENT - A nearly perfect game, best assasins creed game ever and i will play this game every year, it never gets boring!

0 - IT IS CRAP - Worst assasins creed game, not only is the game poor quality, but the story sucks too! i would sue ubisoft if i could!
1 - POOR - Too many issues to ignore, the glitches are hurting my eyes! stopped half way through the game and gave up.
2 - BELOW AVERAGE - Kind of like eating a cold meal but its okay, probably won't play it again.
3 - AVERAGE - Fun, but could have been better, might play it again.
4 - ABOVE AVERAGE - It's very fun, I'll play it again some day.
5 - EXCELLENT - A nearly perfect game, best assasins creed game ever and i will play this game every year, it never gets boring!

montagemik
11-25-2012, 03:52 AM
too=also

i did not mean that. please get some reading comprehension skills

I only read what is written . It works wonders.

Assassin_M
11-25-2012, 03:53 AM
That does not work either xD

i`ll just say this..

Best AC in the series for me. a few disappointments here and there, but I still play it and probably will for the foreseeable future

kriegerdesgottes
11-25-2012, 04:00 AM
The game is great regardless of a few bugs and glitches. It has a few problems (like no music in the background) but overall it's an awesome game especially now that I have my hood back :D.

prince162010
11-25-2012, 05:39 AM
i voted 5 :cool:;)

XxFEARLESSEINxX
11-25-2012, 05:46 AM
0 - IT IS CRAP - Worst assasins creed game, not only is the game poor quality, but the story sucks too! i would sue ubisoft if i could!
1 - POOR - Too many issues to ignore, the glitches are hurting my eyes! stopped half way through the game and gave up.
2 - BELOW AVERAGE - Kind of like eating a cold meal but its okay, probably won't play it again.
3 - AVERAGE - Fun, but could have been better, might play it again.
4 - ABOVE AVERAGE - It's very fun, I'll play it again some day.

The description between 5 & 4 is vast.
... Too vast.

His description of 5 was perfect considering I have beaten it multiple times. I have 86 hours on that game... lol.