PDA

View Full Version : Andrew D (CatalystCreator) on Twitter <----------------Contact this dude

lorik2010
11-25-2012, 01:38 AM
If we really want to have our performance fix fast, contact this dude and let him know ,he is the only guy who can make things happen.

BTW For AMD only

FourTotal
11-25-2012, 02:00 AM
Dont be ridiculous. He does not even have access to source code which is what is needed to fix this game. This is all in UBI's hands and they are neither telling us anything nor doing anything. They have washed their hands now that they have funds from al those idiots pre-purchasing and buying retail copies. I have now for the last time washed my hands as welll. They can ****ing sink for all i care. They knew full well that this release was going to be a total and utter disaster yet they screwed us all anyway. I gave them too many chances and now they can rot in hell along with EA/activision/sony from whom i have not bought anything since 2009.

**** off UBI. you had your chance now and you blew it and shame on me for even giving you a third chance

* added from

Kardall79
11-25-2012, 09:25 AM
Just because he has no access to source code, doesn't mean he doesn't have any pull. As long as he still works "on the project" even as an adviser her has pull in the project. He can suggest, "Hey, I got 300,000 tweets telling us something is up with Assassin's Creed III and the fans of it are furious and blaming both us and Ubisoft... we should look into it to see if there's anything we can do to help solve the problem so we don't tarnish our reputation."

Things like that. It's the nature of the beast.