PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever joined a friends MP session by joining in progress?

ThexKezza
11-25-2012, 12:02 AM
Title says it all
Please say: YES or NO so Ubisoft gets the idea if their **** works or not

Klaskoviltex
11-25-2012, 12:52 AM
I'm sorry to break it to you, they just dont care.

At the start they tried wiping it off on people having set up their routers wrong and stuff. Everyone knows its a problem with uplay or at least not the players fault and now they are doing the /ignore thing.

We have a UK mod answering random threads that have nothing to do with the problem of not being able to connect at all, play with your friends and so on.

THey just leave it be and hope we give up at some point.

I still have 8 days left until i cant get a refund, if its not working by then i know of 3 people at least who will get refunds.

If they cared, they would inform us that at least they know its a problem on their end, or they are working on it or whatever.

THis is just.... really really bad behavior and it honestly shouldnt be allowed to sell a non working product and then ignore your customers

aTotalPerson
11-25-2012, 01:08 AM
I was able to once yesterday. The other 20 times I've tried it has failed, however.

Sant4
11-25-2012, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=I still have 8 days left until i cant get a refund, if its not working by then i know of 3 people at least who will get refunds.
[/QUOTE]

No, you can give it back whenever because its an defective product.

Really, my love for AC is the only thing that is holding me back on actually getting refund, this makes me really mad.

ThexKezza
11-25-2012, 11:16 AM
No, you can give it back whenever because its an defective product.

Really, my love for AC is the only thing that is holding me back on actually getting refund, this makes me really mad.

Same here, this "Multiplayer"
(Which should really be called "Looking at a cool 3D logo spin while failing epicly to join/find games")
is driving me nuts having 76 Abstergo rank then the next day being unable to connect to Ubi's Walmart servers dropping me down to 200+ and being only able to play 2 games in 24 hours.

Ubisoft.... really why do you have to be such *******s to PC, I don't see why you would buy this game if half the **** in it doesn't even work as it should...
sort your **** out or I don't see why I should support this company... You should at least show some respect or at least do a (much) better job at the multiplayer because people who magically get the game for free don't have access to....

Pissed off regards
- Kezza