PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive outfits - where can I equip them?

SixKeys
11-24-2012, 11:14 PM
I ordered the Digital Deluxe edition which came with the Captain of the Aquila and Colonial Assassin outfits. I entered my code in the main menu and it notified me that all the extra content had been unlocked. But I can't find the outfits in the manor basement. Do they only become available after a certain sequence or should I be looking somewhere else?

PRINCE........
11-24-2012, 11:32 PM
They should become available after sequence 6. But if you ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition, the outftis will become available with the first DLC which comes mid december.

Stiler
11-24-2012, 11:42 PM
They will be in the basement at the start of sequence 7.

They should become available after sequence 6. But if you ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition, the outftis will become available with the first DLC which comes mid december.

? What does the first DLC have to do with anything? Thw outfits/weapons are all in game, you just have to wait til sequence 7 or do missions to unlock them.

SixKeys
11-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the replies, I'm currently at sequence 6 so that explains it.

PRINCE........
11-25-2012, 10:42 AM
What does the first DLC have to do with anything? Thw outfits/weapons are all in game, you just have to wait til sequence 7 or do missions to unlock them.

Read the Ubisoft Support FAQ. The Season Pass' first DLC includes all exclusive content. And most of the Digital Deluxe Editions don't have seperate codes for the outfits.

Sant4
11-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Side question, where do I get new cloths at all?
I mean there is not a single store anywhere in game where you could buy weapons or armor etc.

Though I did get a new set of armor during a quest, but it is nowhere to be found, I also still have the exactly same weapons from day 1.

PRINCE........
11-25-2012, 11:00 AM
That's not true. Look on the map.

Sant4
11-25-2012, 11:17 AM
That's not true. Look on the map.

Did you respond to me?
But on the map I can only see those driving merchant who only sell ammuntion and stuff but no gear and weapons.

ThexKezza
11-25-2012, 11:34 AM
Did you respond to me?
But on the map I can only see those driving merchant who only sell ammuntion and stuff but no gear and weapons.

If you go to one of the General Stores (The ones in the buildings not the cart) you can go into the "Outfit" section, (Unsure if you have to get to a certain point in the game before you can buy new outfits though)

PRINCE........
11-25-2012, 11:39 AM
Did you respond to me?

I did. You can:

If you go to one of the General Stores (The ones in the buildings not the cart) you can go into the "Outfit" section, (Unsure if you have to get to a certain point in the game before you can buy new outfits though)

:D

Sant4
11-25-2012, 01:21 PM

General Stores??????
There is nothing like that anywhere, nor is there a marker for that on the map menu, am I being trolled?

SixKeys
11-26-2012, 04:05 AM
General Stores can be found in the cities, there are none on the Homestead or Frontier. I think they only appear after a certain sequence or after you've synched enough viewpoints. They are marked with the same icon as the moving carts.

dhr09
11-26-2012, 04:10 AM
General Stores can be found in the cities, there are none on the Homestead or Frontier. I think they only appear after a certain sequence or after you've synched enough viewpoints. They are marked with the same icon as the moving carts.

They are marked with and E symbol and there are at least three general stores in the frontier also that I have found so far, one in lexington, one in concord and one in the monmouth area.

There is also a fast travel point in those three locations.