PDA

View Full Version : Dual Pistols Still Glitched After Patch?

TwelveAlpha
11-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Hello. Well I am happy to report I was able to finish Encyclopedia of the Common Man after the patch and get the Platinum. Thankfully I had not scanned the Farmer at the windmill and so that scan popped my farmers, and the Woodworker was adjusted to 3/3, the Lumberer down to 2/3 and a butter churning scan popped the Lumberers.

That said, I'm still getting the glitched dual pistols and all that where it reverts to some old off hand pistol when I fast travel. Other people still have this bug I assume, wasn't fixed in the patch?

LoyalACFan
11-24-2012, 11:03 PM
No, it wasn't fixed. They've said they're working on it for a future patch, so we'll see.

XxFEARLESSEINxX
11-24-2012, 11:22 PM
Hello. Well I am happy to report I was able to finish Encyclopedia of the Common Man after the patch and get the Platinum. Thankfully I had not scanned the Farmer at the windmill and so that scan popped my farmers, and the Woodworker was adjusted to 3/3, the Lumberer down to 2/3 and a butter churning scan popped the Lumberers.

That said, I'm still getting the glitched dual pistols and all that where it reverts to some old off hand pistol when I fast travel. Other people still have this bug I assume, wasn't fixed in the patch?

Yes, they are working on patching the problem.

AT ONE SIR
11-25-2012, 12:55 AM
This bug was affecting me as well, but I noticed that when I play with Captain Kidd's outfit I am able to use the dual double barrels. Switching to another outfit leaves me with 3 shots. I never used the Captain Kidd outfit but it's kinda fun. Sort of like a Jack Sparrow vibe and the fabric and boots look very detailed.

Sadly, YMMV with the double doubles.