PDA

View Full Version : Newbie--please help

Orton3229
11-24-2012, 08:31 PM
Forgive me if I am posting a rather obvious question, as we are new to the entire X-Box 360 world.

So, my son is playing Assassin's Creed III here at home, and his sister wants to play along with him. Is this a two player game where each my son can be player one and my daughter be player two using the second controller? If so, please help to figure out the steps to do this.

If this is impossible, please let me know as well.

Thanks for any help.

WolfeUK
11-24-2012, 08:40 PM
if you look on the back of the game case it tells you all the information you need to know about this topic :)

the box says players 1 offline, but you can co-op online, for that you need 2 xboxs, 2 copys of the game and 2 online accounts with gold membership

Orton3229
11-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Thanks.

kuled2012
11-24-2012, 08:49 PM
Single player does not have co-op unfortunately. Although they have introduced online multiplayer this time round. You'll need 2 different Xbox consoles though :p

BeCk41
11-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Hello Orton and welcome to the AC forums :p

I think what your trying to ask is if the single player (1 person) or multiplayer (as many as 8 people) has a co-op mode, and the answer is no. You cannot play with another person on the same console together in any of the AC games.

The only way for your son and daughter to play together is most likely in the multiplayer, but both kids would need their own Xbox as the game doesn't have a split-screen and co-op mode; meaning that only one kid can play on the multiplayer at a time on a single console. You also would need a Xbox LIVE Gold (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox360/accessories/xboxlive/xboxlive12monthgoldsubcard) card to access the multiplayer. Hope I didn't confuse you too much.