PDA

View Full Version : Two things I want to know about AC2 and AC3

TheMutantFreek
11-24-2012, 07:35 PM
There are two things that I would like to know...One is about Assassin's Creed 2 Uplay points and Assassin's Creed 3.

I got Assassin's Creed 2 about a year ago or so and I have gotten 100% of the trophies but I never got any of the Uplay points for them. Is there another way I get the points or would I have to play the game over again?

Now for Assassin's Creed 3, can Ubisoft add in an option in the option menu to have the hood up or down while outside the homestead because for me I find it more fitting to have the down with the mohawk showing. I would uninstall the update but I'm sure if it will delete my entire game.

xboxauditore
11-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Are you using Xbox live or the equivalent for Playstation? Cus you don't get uplay points if you aren't.

As for the Hood thing, I highly doubt we're going to get a Toggle option but I wish we could.

TheMutantFreek
11-24-2012, 07:48 PM
It's on the Playstation. I bought it used so I don't know if a code came with it or not, it's nothing too major I was just wondering about the points.

Baked_Cookies
11-24-2012, 07:49 PM
I got Uplay points for playing and I have a PS3. So Im not sure what you mean by that. And the hood thing jesus god the hood thing is just crazy too many people were way to focused on the hood.

montagemik
11-24-2012, 07:57 PM
If you've already played AC3 on ps3 WITH the 1.02 patch - You need it installed for future play or the game doesn't recognise your gamesave .

You played 90+ % of the game without the mohawk - this shouldn't destroy your enjoyment really .
Wearing Connors original native outfit will let you play with his HAIR intact .
But the hood is now ON in free roam gameplay or OFF on the homestead. (due to lots of complaints on this subject by people who couldn't accept it )

TheMutantFreek
11-24-2012, 08:09 PM
If you've already played AC3 on ps3 WITH the 1.02 patch - You need it installed for future play or the game doesn't recognise your gamesave .

You played 90+ % of the game without the mohawk - this shouldn't destroy your enjoyment really .
Wearing Connors original native outfit will let you play with his HAIR intact .
But the hood is now ON in free roam gameplay or OFF on the homestead. (due to lots of complaints on this subject by people who couldn't accept it )

You know, I forgot about that Native outfit, it looks better than the colonial look. If they make another series for Connor's storyline, I think they should have more Native American looking outfits but that's just me.

GolfPro72
11-24-2012, 09:42 PM
Deleting the patch shouldn't delete your game. I did it as a means of testing if the patch was corrupted, didn't affect my save file at all.

As for the UPlay points, that's odd. I'd suggest contacting support about that.