PDA

View Full Version : Are the outfits fixed?

Evenesque
11-24-2012, 07:17 PM
So the patch notes state

"Fixed a bug where the player could not equip a color change on the normal outfit from a shop if they are currently wearing a special outfit."

My problem with the outfits was that they didn't show up in cutscenes. This bullet sounds like it's fixing a problem I 'venever even heard of. The only outfit issues I've heard of are special outfits like Kidd's outfit removing the quiver and/or bow, and the Store outfits not showing up in cutscenes, which stopped me from wearing them. Were those problems fixed?

BeCk41
11-24-2012, 07:32 PM
Well, when I played Revelations and had on a "special outfit" it never showed the outfit in cut-scenes- it just resorted back to the default skin, that might be what is happening in AC3, but whether this was intentional is unclear.

Evenesque
11-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Well, when I played Revelations and had on a "special outfit" it never showed the outfit in cut-scenes- it just resorted back to the default skin, that might be what is happening in AC3, but whether this was intentional is unclear.

That never happened to me in Revelations on the PS3. The only difference was that if it was an outfit with a mask, the mask would be removed so you could see Ezio's face.

montagemik
11-24-2012, 07:42 PM
So the patch notes state

"Fixed a bug where the player could not equip a color change on the normal outfit from a shop if they are currently wearing a special outfit."

My problem with the outfits was that they didn't show up in cutscenes. This bullet sounds like it's fixing a problem I 'venever even heard of. The only outfit issues I've heard of are special outfits like Kidd's outfit removing the quiver and/or bow, and the Store outfits not showing up in cutscenes, which stopped me from wearing them. Were those problems fixed?

Before the patch - After game completion , If i was wearing Ezio or Altair costume for example - it wouldn't allow me to change into an outfit in general stores .
I Had to change suits at the homestead . only in the original Blue & white outfit could i change colours/suits in general stores.

That's how it was for me - now it allows changes in all stores / any outfit . (still have missing quiver on some costumes though :rolleyes: )

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 03:21 AM
Before the patch - After game completion , If i was wearing Ezio or Altair costume for example - it wouldn't allow me to change into an outfit in general stores .
I Had to change suits at the homestead . only in the original Blue & white outfit could i change colours/suits in general stores.

That's how it was for me - now it allows changes in all stores / any outfit . (still have missing quiver on some costumes though :rolleyes: )
wait a sec? so i can change ezio outfit to a new color?

montagemik
11-25-2012, 03:25 AM
wait a sec? so i can change ezio outfit to a new color?

That isn't what i wrote , Try reading the sentences i put together.

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 03:34 AM
try learning how to articulate better. also try not to take a personal offense at a simple question. also learn to not post on the foums if you are on your period or haven't taken your happy pills.
either answer the reasonable question or shut up and wait for someone who doesn't have an attitude problem to answer it for you

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 03:36 AM
try learning how to articulate better. also try not to take a personal offense at a simple question. also learn to not post on the foums if you are on your period or haven't taken your happy pills.
either answer the reasonable question or shut up and wait for someone who doesn't have an attitude problem to answer it for you
he didn't respond offensively- you have however.

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 03:38 AM
i didn't take my happy pills

montagemik
11-25-2012, 03:44 AM

I Gave my answer - complete with examples . You have a problem reading too ??

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 03:45 AM
i didn't take my happy pills
XD

Evenesque
11-25-2012, 04:10 AM
So far no one has addressed my question.

montagemik
11-25-2012, 04:18 AM
Sorry bud - i explained what the bulletin message refered to & fixed.

No you still can't see store outfits in cutscenes . But you could've replayed a memory & seen that for yourself to make sure.

XxFEARLESSEINxX
11-25-2012, 06:26 AM
So the patch notes state

Just a bug mine shows up.

Evenesque
11-25-2012, 07:12 AM
Sorry bud - i explained what the bulletin message refered to & fixed.

No you still can't see store outfits in cutscenes . But you could've replayed a memory & seen that for yourself to make sure.

No, I can't, because I now have a different console version of the game, have to start over, and I'm not going to be anywhere near my xbox for a few days.

Evenesque
11-25-2012, 09:19 PM
Just watched my friend play it patched, didn't fix it.

So annoying. What's the point of outfits if the game doesn't acknowledge their existence in the storyline? It's an obvious bug, fix it.