PDA

View Full Version : In assassins creed 3 how do you kill those royal guards

shogunko
11-24-2012, 06:40 PM
They've got swords and are wearing colorful armor. nothing i try works except guns which takes two shots each guy, they usually appear after you've killed a bunch of guards and a gang of them appear and start killing you. not the enemies you can trip with the A button on xbox 360.

pacmanate
11-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Counter - Then X to break defense/disarm then just keep attacking.

OR

With fists, Counter, disarm, kill them with their own weapon. And they are called Jagers.

MasterAssasin84
11-24-2012, 06:47 PM
The Rpyal Guards come out when your Noteriety level is up , the tactic i use and works all the time and never fails ,

Do counter attack but dont go straight for the kill because they will block your attack , disarm them instead then unleash a deadly combo attack :) never fails !!

montagemik
11-24-2012, 06:55 PM
The Rpyal Guards come out when your Noteriety level is up , the tactic i use and works all the time and never fails ,

Do counter attack but dont go straight for the kill because they will block your attack , disarm them instead then unleash a deadly combo attack :) never fails !!

Counter + BOW has never failed for me , Arrows retrievable too. no loss of ammo.

ThexKezza
11-24-2012, 09:21 PM
I just find it easier to disarm then just mash the attack button, only fails when some other bum tries to attack you.

ProdiGurl
11-24-2012, 10:39 PM
I use counter then Rope Dart on the harder ones & they fall at my feet :D

LoyalACFan
11-24-2012, 10:46 PM
I use counter then Rope Dart on the harder ones & they fall at my feet :D

Or you could just throw a rope dart at them, pull them down, and stab them before they can get up. You won't lose your rope dart that way.

Aphex_Tim
11-24-2012, 11:05 PM
Throwing Obwandiyag's Warclub in their faces also does the trick.

Assassin_M
11-24-2012, 11:16 PM
I respect this man..

Asked for help instead of flailing around angrily at how the game is broken or too hard..

XxFEARLESSEINxX
11-24-2012, 11:21 PM
They've got swords and are wearing colorful armor. nothing i try works except guns which takes two shots each guy, they usually appear after you've killed a bunch of guards and a gang of them appear and start killing you. not the enemies you can trip with the A button on xbox 360.

They're called Jagers (excuse the lack of accent marks). Counter then disarm attack, repeat.