PDA

View Full Version : Ac3

Catwomans_Kiss
11-24-2012, 04:06 PM
i only need one trophy for the platinum,encyclopedia of the common man,the farmers,i have already scan 3/3 even more but i thought that with the new patch which i downloaded it would fix the problem but guess what NO,i only need 2 activities i havent scanned,prudence making butter and warren plucking the chicken which i have never met, i have spent countless hours already since this pack came out,but i cannot get those 2 activities which makes the platinum impossible,you did a terrible job,it is dicrease,i have to play a whole new playthrough,how dare you ubisoft to test the nerves of the gamers this way i am so asshamed of you,,you did a bad terrible job

Baked_Cookies
11-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Complete the last 2 activities you need. You need 3/3 for Farmer/Doctor/Huntress/Woodworkers/Tailor and the furniture maker. Are you totally sure you have got 3/3 for all? Because I thought I did until I saw Warren out in the fields and scanned him

Catwomans_Kiss
11-24-2012, 05:48 PM
yes deddinatele i went to the log book in the mansion ,i have everything registered there except for the farmers and all the activities i have scanned until now shoed it has been scanned,i am frustrated,i must do a whole new playthrough and it is unfair cause the game is huge,the only 2 abilities i havent scanned are the butter making by prudence and the shicken by warren ,i have never seen them performed them and i dont know how or better put,under which circumstances do they perform them

montagemik
11-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Well for me (on PS3) - Prudence usually milks a cow - then chops wheat ........Then churns butter - she then goes in the house before going to the fields or she goes directly to the fields .
Always seen her do this in summertime - Fine sunny weather.

Warren's pattern i've seen = He adjusts the windmill - shovels some hay , Then ploughs a field - enters his shed comes out & feeds chickens.
Both of them frequently tend / water the crops . only seen baking bread once for prudence.

My entry in encyclopedia popped up directly after scanning Warren once , then prudence (butter) , then warren again. (sorry if that doesn't help.)

naran6142
11-24-2012, 07:16 PM
you did a bad terrible job

Double negative... :)

LightRey
11-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Double negative... :)
Nah, that's just a redundancy.