PDA

View Full Version : Achilles Original Outfit?

Frox_Precision
11-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Hello!

I bought Assassin's Creed 3 about a week ago.
I played through it in a few days and then tried to get 100% on the game.
I completed many homestead missions, both to get the extra % of the game, and also to get Achilles Original Outfit.
When I had completed every single homestead mission on the map, I read on the internet that if you complete every one of them, you get the new outfit.
I was happy to be done, but when I arrived at the manor, it was not there.
The internet said that you had to complete a few achilles missions and the "Achilles Painting" mission to get it, so I looked around in the house for a new mission.
I did not find any. :(

Is this a bug / glitch, or am I doing something wrong?
I have completed the game as I mentioned, if it matters.

Thanks in beforehand!

austria-jumpa
11-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Did you check the frontier,boston and new york for homestead missions?
Or do you have one where you need to get some stuff for someone? (you can check in the logbook)
Do you have some active conversations? They block missions i think

montagemik
11-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Achilles missions -
Manor mysteries available during sequence 7 - talk to him at the house.
Manor mysteries pt 2 - available during sequence 9 , talk to him again at the house about the painting in NY .

Legacy - available during sequence 11 - find achilles in the house. -Then go see father timothy
Achilles painting - available during sequence 11 , examine the fireplace in the manor - ( This should complete the Achilles missions & award you your prize)

Frox_Precision
11-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Did you check the frontier,boston and new york for homestead missions?
Or do you have one where you need to get some stuff for someone? (you can check in the logbook)
Do you have some active conversations? They block missions i think

Thanks for such a quick reply! :)

This could be it, I didn't know that I could look them up.
Every time after a loading screen it says something like: Citizen mission item acquired.
Is that it?

Frox_Precision
11-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Achilles missions -
Manor mysteries available during sequence 7 - talk to him at the house.
Manor mysteries pt 2 - available during sequence 9 , talk to him again at the house about the painting in NY .

Legacy - available during sequence 11 - find achilles in the house. -Then go see father timothy
Achilles painting - available during sequence 11 , examine the fireplace in the manor - ( This should complete the Achilles missions & award you your prize)

Can I do these AFTER completing the game?

austria-jumpa
11-24-2012, 03:59 PM
Thanks for such a quick reply! :)

This could be it, I didn't know that I could look them up.
Every time after a loading screen it says something like: Citizen mission item acquired.
Is that it?
I am not sure, it also could be if you completed the captain kidd missions.
Yes you can do this after you completed the game.

Frox_Precision
11-24-2012, 04:00 PM
I am not sure, it also could be if you completed the captain kidd missions.
Yes you can do this after you completed the game.

I did the Captain Kidd's missions and I got his outfit, I will try to get the citizen mission items to complete that mission, thanks for the help!

austria-jumpa
11-24-2012, 04:12 PM
I did the Captain Kidd's missions and I got his outfit, I will try to get the citizen mission items to complete that mission, thanks for the help!

I dont mean the ones from the people in the cities though, they are still homestead missions in the logbook

Baked_Cookies
11-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Well you have to be missing a homestead mission if the outfit is not unlocking. You are actually the first person I have heard of having a problem with unlocking that outfit

Frox_Precision
11-24-2012, 04:24 PM

Hmm...
Can you tell me how to check what items I need for what missions?
I don't really understand much of the new system in AC3. >.<
I know I got at least one citizen collecting mission, but I don't know what to get because I don't know where I can check...

Help please! :S

lucabilverstone
11-24-2012, 04:28 PM
If you don't have achilles painting, go to new york and find the area where the all the buildings are burnt and broken it should be on the top floor of one of them, near a broken window somewhere, close to where the assassin recruit of that section

montagemik
11-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Citizen delivery missions have Nothing to do with homestead missions - IGNORE that shard of eden / citizen item aquired message at top of screen ( it's a bug everyone gets)

If you have any Homestead items to collect for anyone It will show the Homestead symbol in a circle on the Frontier / Boston or New York map. Or a conversation icon .

You haven't told us what your last homestead mission you completed was , So we don't know what should be next for you do we ?

Baked_Cookies
11-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Citizen delivery missions have Nothing to do with homestead missions - IGNORE that shard of eden / citizen item aquired message at top of screen ( it's a bug everyone gets)

If you have any Homestead items to collect for anyone It will show the Homestead symbol in a circle on the Frontier / Boston or New York map. Or a conversation icon .

You haven't told us what your last homestead mission you completed was , So we don't know what should be next for you do we ?

Dudes got a good point. Kinda hard to help you out and tell you whats wrong or what you need to do when we dont know what part you are at and how far a long you are.

Frox_Precision
11-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Well you have to be missing a homestead mission if the outfit is not unlocking. You are actually the first person I have heard of having a problem with unlocking that outfit

Maybe. Do you know how I can check what mission I am on? Because I went and bought some deer pelt, and it said: Deer pelt 1/5, but I don't know what mission it is. Is there even a way to check it? Would be great! :S

Frox_Precision
11-24-2012, 05:40 PM

Probably. Can't see ANY homestead mission in Boston, New York, the Frontier or the homestead.... : /

austria-jumpa
11-24-2012, 10:33 PM
Probably. Can't see ANY homestead mission in Boston, New York, the Frontier or the homestead.... : /
Check what the logbook says under homestead

Frox_Precision
11-25-2012, 03:58 AM
Check what the logbook says under homestead

Where can I find the "logbook" you are talking about? The only one I can find is the one where you can buy things from your artisans and craft stuff.
Try to tell me as clearly as possible, like exact steps how to get to it.

Thanks! :)

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 04:12 AM
Where can I find the "logbook" you are talking about? The only one I can find is the one where you can buy things from your artisans and craft stuff.
Try to tell me as clearly as possible, like exact steps how to get to it.

Thanks! :)
DNA tracker menu

Frox_Precision
11-25-2012, 04:30 AM
DNA tracker menu

Found it!
I am now looking at the homestead missions, dunno how to see how many of the total I have done, though I can see what missions I have done with / for each artisan.
I can also see that every DNA bar (or whatever you want to call it) where you can see what missions you have done with / for the artisans, are red.
Does that mean I can't complete / start them??

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 04:34 AM
means you havn't done them, tell us which ones you havn't done

montagemik
11-25-2012, 04:38 AM
Hmm...
Can you tell me how to check what items I need for what missions?
I don't really understand much of the new system in AC3. >.<
I know I got at least one citizen collecting mission, but I don't know what to get because I don't know where I can check...

Help please! :S

On PS3 press select to bring up the map screen - For 'citizen delivery missions' Check the Backpack icon on the left side of the screen .
It should list any Citizen items you need for delivery missions you've started.

Frox_Precision
11-25-2012, 04:50 AM
means you havn't done them, tell us which ones you havn't done

Allright:
Achilles: Manor Mysteries (the memento one)
Big Dave: The Proper Tools
Lance: Thousand-Pound Idea
Lyle White: Slander
Ellen: The Final Straw
Myriam: Fool Me Once...
Homestead Daily Life: The Wedding
Homestead Inventions: All of them

That's the one's of the homestead missions that I have not done.

Frox_Precision
11-25-2012, 04:53 AM
On PS3 press select to bring up the map screen - For 'citizen delivery missions' Check the Backpack icon on the left side of the screen .
It should list any Citizen items you need for delivery missions you've started.

I can't thank you enough! I can now see EXACTLY what I need to get to complete those missions! Thanks!

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 04:54 AM
you could have activated big daves one; if so go to new york and in one of the stores there will be a citezen missions menu where you can get Big daves two tool pieces, hope this helps

Frox_Precision
11-25-2012, 05:04 AM
you could have activated big daves one; if so go to new york and in one of the stores there will be a citezen missions menu where you can get Big daves two tool pieces, hope this helps

Yeah, I noticed that I needed the 2 pieces of his hammer in the logbook, so I looked it up, and sure enough, that was the key to get this going again.
Thank you very much for your help!

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 05:07 AM
No problem; also I would like to welcome you to the forums if I haven't already:D:D

XxFEARLESSEINxX
11-25-2012, 05:15 AM
Yeah, I noticed that I needed the 2 pieces of his hammer in the logbook, so I looked it up, and sure enough, that was the key to get this going again.
Thank you very much for your help!

LOL!
If you feel like an idiot don't, the only reason I didn't get stuck on this is because I wanted to change my outfit color and saw the new option.
Welcome to the forums!

Frox_Precision
11-25-2012, 12:11 PM
No problem; also I would like to welcome you to the forums if I haven't already:D:D

Thanks! ;)

Frox_Precision
11-25-2012, 12:12 PM
LOL!
If you feel like an idiot don't, the only reason I didn't get stuck on this is because I wanted to change my outfit color and saw the new option.
Welcome to the forums!

It kinda was strange, because I had about 5h played time just looking for new missions, and then this happened! :P
Also, thank you!