PDA

View Full Version : Event question

AffirmedTie4
11-24-2012, 03:33 PM
How are points actually calculated?I am on the 301th place with 2661 kills so....I am curious :P

gray45240
11-24-2012, 03:52 PM
I believe that all kills made by Conner count but he has to physically kill the people himself so you can't call your assassins to help you. You can replay missions and those kills count as well though I don't know if they count when you desynchronize or not. If you liberated all the forts I've been going to the three forts in the frontier and fast traveling between them. I'm not sure if there is a faster way but seems to work pretty well!

montagemik
11-24-2012, 03:55 PM
bit confusing isn't it ??

Do we check fight stats - assassination stats - overall or all time kills ??

Be a good idea to actually explain a contest before starting the actual event Ubisoft. (personally , it makes no odds , i have a season pass already , but still GIVE US A CLUE)

montagemik
11-24-2012, 03:57 PM
I believe that all kills made by Conner count but he has to physically kill the people himself so you can't call your assassins to help you. You can replay missions and those kills count as well though I don't know if they count when you desynchronize or not. If you liberated all the forts I've been going to the three forts in the frontier and fast traveling between them. I'm not sure if there is a faster way but seems to work pretty well!

Replay - INFILTRATING SOUTHGATE . 100's of kills per replay & no jagers , should help. :cool:

gray45240
11-24-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeah it is pretty confusing. It would have been nice to have some idea what kills meant and how that all works before hand. You have to check the assassins network site to find out how many kills you have. The problem is it updates to slowly like every 2 to 3 hours it seems. Thanks I shall try that missions out! :D

Baked_Cookies
11-24-2012, 05:16 PM
These events are always a horrible thing. People with jobs and other things to do can never get ahead in comps like this. I mean I would have to sit at my house all day doing nothing but killing people. Instead Im at work like a normal person (posting on forums) and I cant play :(