PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft please retire for PC

jonerpop
11-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Hey Ubisoft i used to love youre games but i feel so frustrated atm. WHY? YES WHY is it that i have to wait for more then 4 days for what i've PAYED FOR WHY is it that you don't even know how to FIX THE GAMES YOU MADE! Why is it that the release is one BIG MESS. I have to say PREPARE for the release next time or stop making games for pc. I feel like a timebomb because i get ignored on all my treaths i get no reply from costumer support when i call you just hang when i say my problem.

greetings a very angry costumer!

AjinkyaParuleka
11-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Can't you wait?Fixes don't come out in minutes.

coldfever01
11-24-2012, 01:21 PM
That is true ... but i think we all are sick of this lack of respect for PC gamers . I don`t argue how they do they work but i can argue the lack of answer . I see a lot of buy the dlc buy the bla bla or w/e but i don`t see anything about fixes. It is weekend and maybe they are free and that `s okay but we are free too no ? I just bought this game for weekend so i can have a relaxing time and play some MP and guess what ..nothing .How you can ask about paciente when they had so much time to do the game and is not working ? We payed money for a full game no ? Please give us some feedback on our complains and say something .

P.S. Sorry for my english !

Cortexian
11-24-2012, 01:23 PM
All Assassin's Creed games have had issues with the PC releases. They get ironed out at a realistic rate after the game launches in the form of patches.

My connectivity issues to multiplayer and to the sections located under "Extras" for single player all seem to work now. Game is working 100% except for a few little single player bugs that I've run into.

Bottom line? Have some patience, and please type in legible English...

coldfever01
11-24-2012, 01:27 PM
My main language is not english I said i`m sorry for my bad english and about MP i played last night some games and today i`m trying to enter a game for 6 hours or so and nothing.
Patience is here and i didn`t rage or anything . I just said what i had to say or it is wrong ?

RexNovus
11-24-2012, 01:35 PM
All Assassin's Creed games have had issues with the PC releases. They get ironed out at a realistic rate after the game launches in the form of patches.

My connectivity issues to multiplayer and to the sections located under "Extras" for single player all seem to work now. Game is working 100% except for a few little single player bugs that I've run into.

Bottom line? Have some patience, and please type in legible English...

Have some patience? Again? Like have some patience while 'we' fix Brotherhood and Revelations (which never happened)? People are paying for these games, and yet they get about the worst service in gamingland (even worse service than EA and Activision) and you tell people to be patient? Boy, if I told a costumer of mine "be patient" after the third screw up, he will have my head. People are paying, customer is king. Something Ubisoft should've learned by now, but they didn't.

I paid for the mappack in Revelations, boy.. was that a mistake, again. I hardly got to play it, because no one owned the mappack plus it was impossible to start a server with new maps, because you get kicked out after so many seconds while waiting for other players. Don't tell paying costumers to be patient, tell them Ubisoft screwed up again and they should be grateful if players give them a chance to fix it :/

AntiChrist7
11-24-2012, 01:55 PM
well this surely is gonna be a constructive thread...

Funny029
11-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Saying Ubisoft screwed it up?
Yes, but don't they do that always?

Saying they have to retire for PC? Never.
Yes.. the games they release are 1 big mess, but at the end you are like: WHAT THE **** this game is AMAZING.

Look to all the other Assassin's Creed games, they are all amazing (except maybe AC2, with the annoying DRM).

I couldn't wait for this game to come out and play no-life this weekend... well I know I can forget that... but still.. As soon the game is properly fixed, it will be heaven.

So, Ubisoft, fix your game as soon as possible.
I hope for the developers they are working this weekend, because staying home for the weekend while thousands of players can't play a game they paid for, that is just cruel and unfair.

So I can't wait..

Cortexian
11-24-2012, 02:06 PM
My main language is not english I said i`m sorry for my bad english
English comment was directed at OP, not you coldfever.

Have some patience? Again? Like have some patience while 'we' fix Brotherhood and Revelations (which never happened)? People are paying for these games, and yet they get about the worst service in gamingland (even worse service than EA and Activision) and you tell people to be patient? Boy, if I told a costumer of mine "be patient" after the third screw up, he will have my head. People are paying, customer is king. Something Ubisoft should've learned by now, but they didn't.

I paid for the mappack in Revelations, boy.. was that a mistake, again. I hardly got to play it, because no one owned the mappack plus it was impossible to start a server with new maps, because you get kicked out after so many seconds while waiting for other players. Don't tell paying costumers to be patient, tell them Ubisoft screwed up again and they should be grateful if players give them a chance to fix it :/
Rex, do you work in game development? If not then your customer satisfaction and quality of work in whatever job you maintain has no relevance here.

Yes, people need to be patient, the game has been out on PC for what? Three whole days now? I know TONS of games that have launched in much worse states than Assassin's Creed III, though based on their track record (that you pointed out), I don't see why you expected Assassin's Creed III to be perfect on launch? None of the Assassin's Creed titles have launched on PC without issues, and most didn't come only a few weeks after the console release, most came MONTHS after the console release and didn't even get many PC exclusive upgrades/features. Assassin's Creed III on the other hand got some graphical upgrades to make it look a lot nicer (I've played on Xbox 360 and it didn't look any better than the previous Assassin's Creed games to me), and it also included all of the bug fixes that they had ready to go, including some that console players didn't even get until yesterday!

Give them AT LEAST a week before you complain that it's not working 100%. A week is a "perfect world" time frame as well, when it comes to game development. Realistic expectations for a new PC patch would be 2.5 weeks to a month.

Edit: @ Funny - And yet, even with the annoying DRM (I never had issues with it), Assassin's Creed II was still a FUN GAME. Technical issues, unless they prevent actual game play from occurring, don't effect the quality of the game itself.

jonerpop
11-24-2012, 02:45 PM
So what you state here is that i have to wait like seven days to get what i paid for? That's not how it works if i pay for things UBISOFT IS FORCED to deliver me what i paid for by the law,not forced to do it right away what is a bad and a good thing but ubisoft is really losing costumers with this. I also want to compliment Ubisoft for making the best game of 2012/13 in my honest opinion and not only making the best game of 2012/2013 but also making the best Assassins creed! But this morning i just was frustrated by the way things went and i just think games should be a 100% perfect on the release since that's what costumers pay for ! I't's easy to reach this state for games when they are testing enought before they release games! Ubisoft clearly didn't do that and with that they showed they disrespect pc gamers a little bit.

Sorry for my English it's not my main language instead respect i'm actually trying to learn it

BzkGB
11-24-2012, 02:46 PM
To be fair, telling others to calm down and be patient isn't going to help. Their feelings are completely understandable. PC gamers waited an additional three weeks for release (even after being told they wouldn't have to) and there's only so long a person can dodge spoilers from console players who have already completed the game long ago. Now that the release is finally here, PC players find they're having the exact same issues that console players have been having for the last three weeks and there's still no patch or word from Ubisoft in sight.

Personally, my game is playable (even if it's pretty laggy in Boston) and I'm perfectly happy to hold out on playing the game until it's patched. But I'm hardly holding my breath at this point.