PDA

View Full Version : Defence against wild animals

Hector12_237
11-24-2012, 11:50 AM
I am not really getting to grips with defending myself against wolves and such like.I have tried pressing the "E" key then "Space" but nothing happens most of the time and i desycn.The only time i got this to work was when Haytham first encountered wolves.I managed to kill one,then the controls didnt seem to respond for the second wolf.Tried again and managed two of them but on the third nothing happened and i died/desynced.I tried this part of the mission over and over again and almost everytime i was taken out by the first wolf.Sometimes i get a screen message to press the "E"key,then "Space", sometimes it tells me to press "E" then a button on my mouse but none rarely ever work.

I am now free roaming and hunting as young Connor and out of well over a dozen deliberate encounters with Cougars,i have only had the "E" button and so on work once.

Could someone plese explain the knack to this as its becoming very embarrassing dying/desycning so often and frustrating trying to get it to work

I also posted this on the Hints and Tips forum yesterday but so far no one can offer any help or advice so i am hoping that might change in here.

Thanks for your help

Hector.

Rockster247
11-27-2012, 09:34 PM
I'm with you Hector. It would be nice if we could just stab them already.

Nose-Nuggets
11-27-2012, 10:22 PM
The reason you had an easy time with the first encounter with Haytham was because it was slowing it down for you, its was a tutorial type encounter.

now you are doing it for real. it just takes a little practice to get the timing down. tap E when you see it, then tap the follow-up key.