PDA

View Full Version : Things you would like patched

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 11:25 AM
This is for the accumulation of patch ideas so that ubisoft will be able to see them clearly.

My wishlist-

Quiver glitch- in all outfits excluding the original and the native american outfit there is no quiver; this breaks immersion for me when I use any other outfit.
(I'm lucky as that is the only glitch I have encountered so far, I will update this when I run across more)

TwoDents
11-24-2012, 11:28 AM
If it can be patched (which I bet is very unlikely), the Framerate for the PS3. They drop a bunch running around town and whatnot. I heard Xbox players don't have the issue.

PJ_28
11-24-2012, 11:50 AM
This is for the accumulation of patch ideas so that ubisoft will be able to see them clearly.

My wishlist-

Quiver glitch- in all outfits excluding the original and the native american outfit there is no quiver; this breaks immersion for me when I use any other outfit.
(I'm lucky as that is the only glitch I have encountered so far, I will update this when I run across more)

Are you talking about the native american outfit you unlock? It also doesn't have a quiver dude. In the teen connor sequences, it has a quiver, but the one you unlock in the manor does not.

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 11:51 AM
Are you talking about the native american outfit you unlock? It also doesn't have a quiver dude. In the teen connor sequences, it has a quiver, but the one you unlock in the manor does not.
**** that is unfortunate *Sigh*, nether the less, my point still stands

Captain Tomatoz
11-24-2012, 11:51 AM
If it can be patched (which I bet is very unlikely), the Framerate for the PS3. They drop a bunch running around town and whatnot. I heard Xbox players don't have the issue.

Nah, I have and xbox and I have the same problem. Unfortunately its apparently nothing to do with the game, its the console. Although I doubt that's true because every other game works fine (framerate wise).

TwoDents
11-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Nah, I have and xbox and I have the same problem. Unfortunately its apparently nothing to do with the game, its the console. Although I doubt that's true because every other game works fine (framerate wise).

Aw, that's a shame. Maybe AC3 isn't optimized well(Dunno if that's the right wording...).

psf22
11-24-2012, 12:06 PM
All I know is framerate is worse in the cities post patch. So I'm a supporter of this fix!

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 12:08 PM
All I know is framerate is worse in the cities post patch. So I'm a supporter of this fix!
I must be lucky, I have not experianced any framerate drops

JakeP-UK
11-24-2012, 12:33 PM
The dual holsters glitch still hasnt been fixed either

montagemik
11-24-2012, 03:14 PM
Give us Altair's weapon set - Sword , Dagger , crossbow . & make it leather , not snakeskin please.

Fix the quiver vanishing - It's the ASSASSIN outfit that breaks it ,
Before i ever reached the homestead (as kid connor ) I collected all feathers & the Native outfit that was unlocked had the quiver attached but NO feathers on the quiver (thats how i know it had the quiver because it had missing feathers) ,
BUT once i unlocked the Assassin outfit memory 5 - The quiver has Never appeared on the native outfit at all for me. Even after the 1.02 patch.

Fix the fast travel point in monmouth - i only have the fort & harbour master on map .
Fix the pistol issue ( twin pistols is worthless to me as it is ) i know you're working on this.

The annoying - Shard of eden message, & 'Citizen item aquired' - it's ridiculous how these weren't ever noticed before launch - This fault seems universal.

Ditch the Prison costume & replace it with the Black mercenary outfit - much more fitting for the free roam.

FIRE whoever made the Horse character models - They look terrible & gallop like donkeys ( these were impressive in AC 1 - Now they look & seem rushed compared to other animal models)

The Assassin tomahawk vanishes from the Homestead if i select any other Small weapon - & we can only re-equip it by visiting a General store.
(of all the places we should be able to find this tomahawk - The homestead should be the 1st )

Animals rarely getting stuck in trees , or the odd musket stuck in thin air were no big problem compared to the ones i've listed.

jamgamerforever
11-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Press O to skip the story.

FIX IT.

...Also, there seems to be about a 50% chance when talking to assassination contracts/delivery request quest givers for the quest to just not trigger. Meaning you have to restart and talk to the quest-giver again.

kriegerdesgottes
11-24-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm fairly happy now that I have my hood back but I guess being able to craft upgrades on the quiver and stuff would be nice and the being able to carry my double barrel pistols at all times without one of the guns turning into a different one every time I replay a mission would also be nice. Oh and if possible and even more important than those is if they can get the ambient music back into the background. That would be great.

Kaswa101
11-24-2012, 04:18 PM
I want the pivots fixed. Some have been planted in places that are literally inaccessible. Limited Mode is still an issue in MP, a fix for that would be awesome. :)

Minor glitches: dual-pistols, pouch upgrades, Altair outfit to be made properly, Ezio's to not have clipping issues when sprinting normally, frame rate issues if possible, etc.
Did anyone ever experience the problem where everything is low-res? Usually after fast-travelling in the Frontier, the game would just freeze for a few seconds and everything around Connor is low-res. Then it clears up after a while...

Ubisoft should look into these. Hopefully 1.03 will fix most of them and some of the other stuff I failed to mention. ;)

Baked_Cookies
11-24-2012, 05:06 PM

Honestly man I never really have a framerate drop issue. Although it seems like enough of you have them yourselves I just feel lucky I dont have that problem really and when the FR does drop its just for a second nothing intense.