PDA

View Full Version : AC 3 on PC? Joke? Please read this.

Grzana79
11-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Ok, so firstly. Dear Ubisoft. I have been for this game until the 2 was out. But finally, when AC III had a premier I was really angry and I almost cried. GUYS, why the **** u are making games with a lot of problems, bugs. Why do u make a port of this game? I know u don't like PC players, but really when one person are buying your games, you should know they want a really nice product. But what? When I ran my game, what I had:
-Firstly - sick hair colors? It's really funny, but after 1 minutes I was angry,
-Secondly- FPS in Boston... F***k I'm not only the one who have this problem. Poor optimize. Why u can't make a patch fixing that things?
-And last - Multiplayer.... Guys I can't connect to MP, for 15 hours. Are u kidding US?! I really love AC series, until the one came. I'm enjoying that games, because I like story.

But remember UbiSoft, when are you making game - make a fully product, without problems. I'm not one who is angry and sad, because in previous games I haven't problems like this.
Ubi games player.

I hope you will fix all problems so quickly. I have only free time in weekend, so what? I can't play my favourite game.

dheusel
11-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Got The Game yesterday. had to get it somehow running through the poor uplay client with all his drm annoyances. I run the game on 1920x1080 SLI. Besides the game being a glitchfest with rifles flying in the air and other ridiculous stuff like that everything was pretty much working fine the first hour in the opera and on the boring ship sequence. After arriving in Boston and going first time to the outskirts **** went through the roof. Shadows of trees and tracks in the snow started flickering, textures of the terrain glitching, framerate drops, the whole package needed for a game to be unplayable and a weekend ruined!

I cancelled my pre-order on FarCry 3.
Get your ****ing **** together ubisoft. take your time and produce proper games! Fix this ****!

Koku91
11-24-2012, 11:11 AM
Cancelled my order on FC3 too mate, Ubisoft will never get another penny out of me... absolutely shocking customer service!
**** product, **** service, **** Ubisoft.

Ubisoft's brand image will be seriously damaged by this **** up if they do not act fast, and the fact that they have not contacted their customers to atleast let us know they are working to rectify the issues is piss poor!

HZD87
11-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Its not that bad . . . .

Im running fine here 570GTX / 10GIG of ram / I5

My system maxes out BF3 and Revelations. . .

only issues i have is shoddy frame rate in boston and CTD for no reason but sound still plays.

However its not a patch on Brotherhood or Revelations Connor is annoying and the setting is less than interesting.

AI is interesting to say the least, one of the early missions to save a native 2 AI glitched out and killed all the other guards XD

ze1t
11-24-2012, 05:59 PM
And we have waited almost a month longer than the stupid consoles, to get this bug fest piece of ****, and now we are waiting more for an adequate patch with performance and bug fixes. Can't believe they started developing this right after AC2. What a waste of time and resources.

Jesur22
11-24-2012, 06:01 PM
you think people need to make perfect games?!?!?!..
You are wrong... assassins creed 3 is the perfects game ever...
you think it can better?!?!
make it self then...

Jesur22
11-24-2012, 06:02 PM
So.. buy a console then ... and not spam

Jesur22
11-24-2012, 06:03 PM
And... you said that the console is stupid... we dont have problem with that?!?!?!.. :p
So buy a console then

Jesur22
11-24-2012, 06:04 PM
yeah... Pc have problem all the time...

ze1t
11-24-2012, 06:09 PM
I didn't want to offend the console community, but I'm mad how they are neglecting the PC customers. It's like when you own a PC you are ''''ing scumbag and pirate for them.

PRINCE........
11-24-2012, 06:13 PM
yeah... Pc have problem all the time...
Not the PC ist the problem. The servers are the problem.