PDA

View Full Version : Can we really stop hating on Ubisoft?

ThexKezza
11-24-2012, 10:40 AM
Yeah whatever, this doesn't work, that doesn't work you don't need to post the same topic OVER and OVER and OVER, This game was only released a few days ago, there will be bugs there will be server crashes, there will be issues.

I myself have gotten sick of being unable to connect to MP on AC3, I keep disconnecting every 2 minutes. But I KNOW they are trying to fix it, you guys yelling at them spamming them with hate and it isn't making their job any easier, so why don't you let them resolve the bugs and crashes and make the game stable instead of making them feel bad and pissed of with the PC community... MAYBE THIS is why they delayed the PC release date!

New Engine, new issues, get over it, it'l all be over soon

Cheers Ubisoft!

-Kezza

AjinkyaParuleka
11-24-2012, 10:47 AM
I am new to ubisoft(that doesn't means I haven't played ubisoft games).I ain't going to be mad unless SP is okay.And I prefer google than any other site in this world,so that's the place i'd go for help first.

trooper14
11-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Yeah whatever, this doesn't work, that doesn't work you don't need to post the same topic OVER and OVER and OVER, This game was only released a few days ago, there will be bugs there will be server crashes, there will be issues.

I myself have gotten sick of being unable to connect to MP on AC3, I keep disconnecting every 2 minutes. But I KNOW they are trying to fix it, you guys yelling at them spamming them with hate and it isn't making their job any easier, so why don't you let them resolve the bugs and crashes and make the game stable instead of making them feel bad and pissed of with the PC community... MAYBE THIS is why they delayed the PC release date!

New Engine, new issues, get over it, it'l all be over soon

Cheers Ubisoft!

-Kezza

No 1 hates the dev-team or the forum managers or even the customer service specialusts...people hate the greedy CEO whos F-in things up ^^ and to be honest if he had a daughter i can marry i would start calling him dad

xAdvent
11-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Well, having dropped a significant amount of money on a product that I cannot even play (talking about single player here), I think I have a right to complain. Having had no response about the issue either, I definitely have a right to complain.

Cortexian
11-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Well, having dropped a significant amount of money on a product that I cannot even play (talking about single player here), I think I have a right to complain. Having had no response about the issue either, I definitely have a right to complain.
I got a response and a solution that fixed my problem through the ticketing system (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/ask) yesterday. Ticket was submitted "11/20/2012 08:05 PM", response at "11/23/2012 09:30 PM".

That's a fairly snappy response when it comes to launch week of a triple-A title like Assassin's Creed III. Submit a ticket and have some patience....