PDA

View Full Version : Artisans Level-Up Question

Dead-Sync
11-24-2012, 09:31 AM
Hi all,

So far, I'm enjoying AC3 on Xbox 360 as much as I've enjoyed the 4 other AC games. A lot of fun new elements, one being the crafting diversion.

However, I noticed that you can have "levels" for Artisans. I am in Sequence 7, and all of my artisans are level 1. (I have 3 artisans, the Woodworker, the Innkeepers, and the Doctor - I have some other people in the homestead, but I guess they arent considered artisans?

My question is, how do these artisans increase level? I have completed a bunch of the missions for them (for example, I think Ive done 3 sidemissions for godfreed and terry, and they now should sell all of their material, I guess the missions dont increase level? Or at least not yet?

I also crafted a lot with them, but still level 1.

Any insight to this would be great. Thanks!

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 09:33 AM
You have to recruit all of the artisans before you can level them up. Check in the frontier for some homestead missions.

massmurdera_666
11-24-2012, 09:34 AM
each sequence they level up

Dead-Sync
11-24-2012, 09:36 AM
You have to recruit all of the artisans before you can level them up. Check in the frontier for some homestead missions.

Hm, ok, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I havent missed out chances for them to level up considering Im up to Sequence 7 and havent gotten all of them yet. I guess I will try to find the last few, they must be in the frontier as undiscovered yet since they arent on the mini-map. Guess Google will be of help.

Thanks

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Do their respective misions and they level up and give you new things to craft

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 09:38 AM
each sequence they level up

Actually, they don't, but each sequence they can level up higher. For example, in sequence 8 you can only level up an artisan to level 3. But when you get to sequence 9, you can do another homestead mission to level him/her up again.

Dead-Sync
11-24-2012, 09:39 AM
But hold up, since I completed extra missions for my artisans to get them to create more items, will those have banked levels that increase once I get the rest? I havent unlocked New York yet, so maybe the rest are in New York. I just dont want to have screwed myself over by completing all of the visible homestead missions before having gone to NY, and not letting them level up.

@Scooper, thats the thing I have gotten them up to get new crafting items, but it hasnt increased their "level" they are still all level 1.

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 09:41 AM
once you complete the main story all the homestead missions become available again

Dead-Sync
11-24-2012, 09:55 AM
Alright, so at least even if its not working properly for some reason (maybe its glitched?) at least I can re-do them afterwards. Thanks!

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 09:56 AM
no problemo