PDA

View Full Version : Third scannable behavior for the Doctor?

LoyalACFan
11-24-2012, 08:15 AM
I've followed the doctor from dawn til dusk, and all he ever does is read a book out by the main trail and pick herbs behind his house. What else is there to scan? I don't remember this being one of the glitched ones. I thought that was just the woodworker, and besides, I also thought they fixed it in the latest patch.

LoyalACFan
11-24-2012, 11:06 PM
Bump, anybody have any idea when and where I need to scan him?

Kytr
11-27-2012, 12:40 AM
You may need to advance the story -- some actions seem to be based on the season. The most frequent activity that I have seen him do beyond the two you have is examining the taylor. if you don't have her yet, that would be a hangup.

winthro
11-27-2012, 01:00 AM
The last two for the Doctor are playing a game of bowels with Terry, but this one I've noticed is happens rarely. The other is him reading out a letter to Norris and Myriam about the iron ore in Norris's mine.

omniqix
11-27-2012, 10:31 AM
see if this helps:

Assassin's Creed III Encyclopedia of the Common Man (http://orcz.com/Assassin's_Creed_III:_Encyclopedia_of_the_Common_M an)

InfectedNation
11-27-2012, 04:34 PM
It can be him reading a letter to any of the Homesteaders. However Father Timothy sometimes does this instead.

LoyalACFan
11-27-2012, 05:34 PM
You may need to advance the story -- some actions seem to be based on the season. The most frequent activity that I have seen him do beyond the two you have is examining the taylor. if you don't have her yet, that would be a hangup.

I have the tailor, the problem is she's NEVER outside. Every time I go past her house, she's nowhere to be seen.