PDA

View Full Version : DLC petition for Ubisoft! *some spoilers*

Unborn8436
11-24-2012, 07:08 AM
I really want Ubisoft to make a DLC based on Haytham's past. How he got his assassin stuff and yeah. Would really be great for the story. What do you guys think?

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 07:13 AM
Read forsaken if you want to know that.
More haytham time on screen would just piss a lot of people off unless it was optional.

LoyalACFan
11-24-2012, 08:26 AM
Read forsaken if you want to know that.
More haytham time on screen would just piss a lot of people off unless it was optional.

That's why I think it would be cool if they unlocked bonus Haytham memories for full synchronization like they did with the Cristina ones on Brotherhood. I'm not talking about patching it in NOW, but perhaps in a second Connor game.

~End of Game Spoilers~

My personal theory about the whole "syncing to the Cloud" thing is that it enables a person to view the genetic memories of someone they aren't related to. If Connor's data is now synced to the Cloud, they could make up some BS in-game reason for the Haytham memories to become unlocked if an unrelated person was reliving the memories. "If synchronization improves enough with the ancestor, it's possible to explore further back in the bloodline." Or something like that.

And it doesn't have to be a retread of Forsaken, it could follow him during the years in between his defection and leaving for America.

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 08:37 AM
That's why I think it would be cool if they unlocked bonus Haytham memories for full synchronization like they did with the Cristina ones on Brotherhood. I'm not talking about patching it in NOW, but perhaps in a second Connor game.

~End of Game Spoilers~

My personal theory about the whole "syncing to the Cloud" thing is that it enables a person to view the genetic memories of someone they aren't related to. If Connor's data is now synced to the Cloud, they could make up some BS in-game reason for the Haytham memories to become unlocked if an unrelated person was reliving the memories. "If synchronization improves enough with the ancestor, it's possible to explore further back in the bloodline." Or something like that.

And it doesn't have to be a retread of Forsaken, it could follow him during the years in between his defection and leaving for America.
Oh, that sounds much better than what I thought you meant

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Yeah, more Haytham please. Don't make it compulsory, make the optional like Cristina's repressed memories like LoyalACfan said. Good idea. This petition has my Seal of Approval.

http://www.picslap.com/sites/default/files/field/image/sealofapproval.jpg

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 09:28 AM
Yeah, more Haytham please. Don't make it compulsory, make the optional like Cristina's repressed memories like LoyalACfan said. Good idea. This petition has my Seal of Approval.

http://www.picslap.com/sites/default/files/field/image/sealofapproval.jpg
so cute :)

LoyalACFan
11-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Oh, that sounds much better than what I thought you meant

Lol, I'm not the OP, I was just throwing my two cents in :p

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 10:38 AM
Lol, I'm not the OP, I was just throwing my two cents in :p
I relised that after I posted, you really should get an avatar since you have 1000+ posts, it makes you unique if i see a person without an avatar or sig i can't distinguish them from others