PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV suggestion?

Tonym8181
11-24-2012, 06:46 AM
So I was thinking ancient Egypt would be a great place for 6th installment of the game series, reasons why:
Alexandra, there's prts and possibly sailing
Sahara desert with dangerous things like snakes scarabs, scorpions etc
Horse back riding, camel riding, chariots-possible fight with them and stunts on them I don't know
Next Cairo with the pyramids and the sphynx, and the entire city as well jumping from building to building and what not-or even seeing slaves building the pyramids and sphynx it'd be really cool
The Nile river will the crocodiles and stuff
And temples and tombs of ancestors or something
Aswan area with abu simbel or even luxor
Nd of course the red sea
Templars working under the pharaoh maybe, meet king tut I don't know the ideas are endless with Egypt and it's just so unique and fits perfect with assassins Creed and that genre it'd just be amazing

So that's my idea:)

archie7272
11-24-2012, 08:40 AM
I love it. Maybe you get to play as/work with Amunet. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Amunet

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 09:29 AM
Love it. Any AC game set in ancient Egypt/Babylon/Greece/Persia automatically has my 100% support.

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Love it. Any AC game set in ancient Egypt/Babylon/Greece/Persia automatically has my 100% support.
I'd love to see an AC game in all my fav time periods egypt, greece, rome, victorian era europe, pre 1st solar flare, ect

ProdiGurl
11-24-2012, 12:24 PM
So I was thinking ancient Egypt would be a great place for 6th installment of the game series, reasons why:
Horse back riding, camel riding, chariots-possible fight with them and stunts on them I don't know
Next Cairo with the pyramids and the sphynx, and the entire city as well jumping from building to building and what not-or even seeing slaves building the pyramids and sphynx it'd be really cool
Nd of course the red sea
Templars working under the pharaoh maybe, meet king tut I don't know the ideas are endless with Egypt and it's just so unique and fits perfect with assassins Creed and that genre it'd just be amazing

That's been my pick too !! The amount of mystery they could do w/ ancient Egypt as the backdrop........ It's a top choice for me.
I also love the Victorian era & that would be kool... all those white faces & powdered wigs... awesome possibilities.
Also Greece.

ze_topazio
11-24-2012, 12:57 PM
The cities and houses in ancient egypt would be even smaller and more boring looking than colonial America, of course when i think of ancient Egypt i think of something way before Alexander BTW.

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 01:31 PM
The cities and houses in ancient egypt would be even smaller and more boring looking than colonial America, of course when i think of ancient Egypt i think of something way before Alexander BTW.

Teh Pyramids. Or how bout playing as Darim when he visits Alexandria?

montagemik
11-24-2012, 02:42 PM
I don't want AC-4 to suddenly jump further back in history than previous AC games - i prefer the historical timeline to progress .

By all means - Once 'everything' is settled with the current sagas back story , Let us use the entire history of the human race , all the way back to the 1st civilisation.
But if the next game is a 'sequel- continuation' of the existing storylines , Going back before the time of Altair wouldn't make much sense to me personally.
That's Prequel territory & shouldn't be done until the current stories are finished.

French revolution has been suggested many times (maybe we could be 'the scarlet & white pimpernel' lol) -
And i'm wondering why London has never been used to date - Scientist newton , increases his understanding of physics due to a revelation triggered by an Apple ( sound familiar ) ,
There's still so much to be tapped into between 1753 & present day - Back to ancient history would seem like a wrong move at this point - storywise.

Tonym8181
11-24-2012, 06:18 PM

well not necessarily like we could have pharoah palaces, market places, and buildings similar to that of the first assassin's creed, just an idea

Tonym8181
11-24-2012, 06:21 PM
I don't want AC-4 to suddenly jump further back in history than previous AC games - i prefer the historical timeline to progress .

By all means - Once 'everything' is settled with the current sagas back story , Let us use the entire history of the human race , all the way back to the 1st civilisation.
But if the next game is a 'sequel- continuation' of the existing storylines , Going back before the time of Altair wouldn't make much sense to me personally.
That's Prequel territory & shouldn't be done until the current stories are finished.

French revolution has been suggested many times (maybe we could be 'the scarlet & white pimpernel' lol) -
And i'm wondering why London has never been used to date - Scientist newton , increases his understanding of physics due to a revelation triggered by an Apple ( sound familiar ) ,
There's still so much to be tapped into between 1753 & present day - Back to ancient history would seem like a wrong move at this point - storywise.

well yea i suppose but isn't AC3 the last game for the story?? so it really shouldn't matter what time period they go. also in AC3 if you've played, sean (guy with the glasses) says after its all done they could go back in time... hint hint possibly?

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:22 PM

Ubisoft has said that they aren't just moving forward in time...

Jexx21
well yea i suppose but isn't AC3 the last game for the story?? so it really shouldn't matter what time period they go. also in AC3 if you've played, sean (guy with the glasses) says after its all done they could go back in time... hint hint possibly?
AC3 is NOT the last game for the story- whatever that means.

And his name is spelled Shaun.

Tonym8181
I love it. Maybe you get to play as/work with Amunet. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Amunet

that would actually be kinda cool, live out her story or something, itll def get more female players aha :)

Tonym8181
11-24-2012, 06:23 PM
AC3 is NOT the last game for the story- whatever that means.

And his name is spelled Shaun.

it means its the last story for Desmond

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:24 PM
AC already has an abundance of female players.

ProdiGurl
well not necessarily like we could have pharoah palaces, market places, and buildings similar to that of the first assassin's creed, just an idea

Ya or they could make like 2-3 story type of primitive buildings... they don't have to be perfectly to scale from that time period since this is a game after all.
Horses & Chariots could be kool.... the Protagonist could be there w/ Moses w/ the Red Sea parting :D :p

Jexx21
it means its the last story for Desmond
To be honest... I'm not 100% sure that it is the last story for Desmond.

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Spoilers rey..

and again, I'm not sure.

MasterAssasin84
11-24-2012, 06:30 PM
That's been my pick too !! The amount of mystery they could do w/ ancient Egypt as the backdrop........ It's a top choice for me.
I also love the Victorian era & that would be kool... all those white faces & powdered wigs... awesome possibilities.
Also Greece.

Ancient Egypt is a fantastic idea and i have favoured this for a long while but from a story point of view it makes sense, think back to Revelations Sef Ibn Ahad told Altiar before he locked himself in the Libary in Masyaf that he had taken the remaining Codex to Alexandria Egypt so there is a connection there and great story potential , they could even base the game around Sef !!

UrDeviant1
11-24-2012, 06:34 PM
To be honest... I'm not 100% sure that it is the last story for Desmond.

This. We might not see him again, but we could still relive his ancestors memories.

d9233k
11-24-2012, 06:53 PM
Pirate Creed 4

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 06:56 PM
Pirate Creed 4

I approve of this. I might finally star in my own Assassins Creed game!

LightRey
11-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Spoilers rey..

and again, I'm not sure.
Post is gone, and you're doing the same thing everybody did with Lucy. They said it would be the end of Desmond's story and you know why.

Baked_Cookies
11-24-2012, 07:07 PM
I dont think a place like egypt would hold a good geographical place for an AC games. I mean one of the points of the AC games is rooftop running and being in a city. Not a desert with no buildings just pyramids. I think the thought of and egyptian AC is a horrible idea. It needs to be in a city/time with the every day hustle and bustle of other people no dried sand and camels

Janitor313
11-24-2012, 07:36 PM
What about an ACIV in 17th century Europe, especially in the Dutch Republic and England. Birthplaces of the Scientific Revolution. You could even use the Glorious Revolution of 1688 as an Assassin coup in England with support of the Dutch (assassin) Stadtholder William. What about it?

UrDeviant1
11-24-2012, 07:49 PM
I dont think a place like egypt would hold a good geographical place for an AC games. I mean one of the points of the AC games is rooftop running and being in a city. Not a desert with no buildings just pyramids. I think the thought of and egyptian AC is a horrible idea. It needs to be in a city/time with the every day hustle and bustle of other people no dried sand and camels

Ancient Egypt did have cities, and they would have looked amazing.

BeCk41
11-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Nd of course the red sea

Meh, Egypt. What's there but a bunch of sand and hieroglyphics? Not to mention... SAND. I really think that the next game needs to take place in England, I mean the history of England is pure amazing, which would make for a fascinating game. And I'm talking about the time when kings and queens were in power- so much history, so much scandal! I need to calm down before I have a heart-attack just thinking about all the potential.

ZER0_F0XTROT
11-25-2012, 12:54 AM
Pirate Creed 4

I was thinking the same thing. If they made a game based off say... Captain Kidd or even some generic pirate that would be awesome. After the all the praise they are getting for the naval side missions from AC3 you know it has to happen.

reddragonhrcro
11-25-2012, 01:29 AM
Ancient Egypt sounds cool to me,would love also China or Japan

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 01:35 AM
coonor is the next game

UrDeviant1
11-25-2012, 01:59 AM
coonor is the next game

What you mean? It's gonna be set In South Africa?

berat235
11-25-2012, 04:58 AM
Ok, here it goes: after searching through forums and comment sections alike I noticed an overwhelming trend, the definitive opinion of NOT having another "Ezio trilogy" meaning if there will be a sequel to Connor, leave it to one, so I thought the best possibility for a next game would be Connor either in the French Revolution (closer to his youth and the recent time period) OR jumping quite a few years into the future where the developers would have to pull an Ezio by making him really old to fight in the War of 1812, hey sailing could come back! Anyway both of those settings sound pretty good to me, BUT the real deal is with the sequel AFTER that, Assassins Creed IV, in this the main character would be the grandson of Connor, born in 1835 and fights in the Civil War where in the South, Templars are taking hold and the Assassin Order is being uprooted, possibly part of the story could be two brothers fitting in the war but one is Assassin the other Templar and so forth, that seems cool, also I just had the idea that maybe the Connor sequel could maybe be a two parter sort of where one half is the French Revolution and the other is the War of 1812, just a thought, but I do apologize for my ideas going everywhere, I wish I. Could compile them, I'll think about doing that, but in the meantime, do comment and reply I would love to hear what thoughts you guys have, thanks!

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 05:18 AM
meant to say connor

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 05:19 AM
meant to say connor
XD

XxFEARLESSEINxX
11-25-2012, 05:23 AM
There is no reason for them to go back in time.
Am I the only one that's noticed they've been going forward in time?
I doubt you even get into an Animus in IV.

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 05:25 AM
There is no reason for them to go back in time.
Am I the only one that's noticed they've been going forward in time?
I doubt you even get into an Animus in IV.
If your suggesting a solely modern AC game, no, just no

captaincabbage
11-25-2012, 06:06 AM
As much as I love the idea of an ancient Egyptian setting, since it goes back to it's AC1 roots of pure swordplay, the AC3 leaves us open to much more variety in the future of the series.

Personally though, I'd really love to see a totally new and different setting, like ancient China or Japan. Even if we just got a separate game using the climbing system of the AC series to make a proper ninja game I'd be more than happy. AC3 funnily enough gave me glimpses of the pirate game I've always wanted and the potential to make a ninja game is just staggering.

Sidizen
11-26-2012, 02:12 AM
Ancient Rome!!!