PDA

View Full Version : Guys, Stop Whining About The Thanksgiving Patch

legends7788
11-24-2012, 03:10 AM
not like i give a crap anyway since my game doesnt have the crap you guys are experiencing

look complaining doesnt do anything so stop it

complaining gets you banned and you just rage in the end

game freezing in loading screen? too bad

Multiplayer servers are screwing you up? too bad it doesnt happen on mine so it shouldnt on yours

100 sync glitch? You must be missing something

My point is, my copy dont have problems with the new patch so yours shouldnt

Stop whining

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 03:11 AM
Oh you know how to program eh? Funny, so tell me a bit in how to change an NPCs movement path parameters and specify how a outside reaction from player will force change on said parameters in various interactions

This in on topic and don't worry... I'll wait kiddo
Please answer this.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 03:12 AM
dont have to, butthurt? stay on topic or i report you

mad?

edit: reported twice for spamming & copy and pasting worthless items

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 03:14 AM
You said it was easy to fix all of these bugs. And you said you have worked on games. Now please, stop evading the question and answer it.

UrDeviant1
11-24-2012, 03:15 AM
You said it was easy to fix all of these bugs. And you said you have worked on games. Now please, stop evading the question and answer it.

You're trying to argue with a child here.

willstannard
11-24-2012, 03:16 AM
'Complaint dosnt do anything so stop it' the ****ing messiah has spoken guys, better listen

legends7788
Its pretty **** easy

If i got a 60k salary job with a Associates Degree then im pretty sure i can fix a **** bug once i learn it once

that being said, i lied about fixing bugs because you are spamming

o and, legitly reported 3 times

enjoy your ban, good day

Staple-Tape
You're trying to argue with a child here.

Honestly, I don't even know why I bother.

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 03:18 AM
Stop whining
Basically:
Got in a car crash? Well I haven't got in one so it shouldn't be happening to you.

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 03:19 AM
Its pretty **** easy

If i got a 60k salary job with a Associates Degree then im pretty sure i can fix a **** bug once i learn it once

that being said, i lied about fixing bugs because you are spamming

o and, legitly reported 3 times

enjoy your ban, good day
You would think that someone with a job and a degree would be able to spell and form sentences.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 03:19 AM
patches are international, everything is divided evenly

therefore no one should really be getting glitches

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 03:21 AM
Lol I shut his mouth in his last thread so he makes another, hilarious. This poor lil 11 yr old has nothing better to do. I find it funny to troll the one trying to troll. If anyone is getting a ban it's you Legend. Ifbyoubhate this forum so much and this game do much then just leave we don't need you

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 03:21 AM
patches are international, everything is divided evenly

therefore no one should really be getting glitches
But my horse, it is somehow glued onto the walls and it will only move in place. :c

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 03:22 AM
"Complaining doesn't do anything so stop it"

Says the one that has literally complained about every little thing in the game, and is now complaining about complainers. Hypocrite.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 03:23 AM
oh so if i dont stay on this forum 24/7 and instant message you im apparently scared to answer?

also, the grammar argument, lets compare typing speed, i bet mine is faster because im not wasting my time typing like a grammar nazi

its the internet people

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 03:23 AM
Lol funny how he is sitting here saying his game doesn't have glitches when in a different thread he was asking for help with a glitch

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 03:25 AM
Lol funny how he is sitting here saying his game doesn't have glitches when in a different thread he was asking for help with a glitch
Oh the irony. xD

legends7788
"Lol funny how he is sitting here saying his game doesn't have glitches when in a different thread he was asking for help with a glitch "

proof of the thread

The only thread where i was complaining about glitches was because i wanted to help get the word out only for you guys but you guys didnt appreciate it

StarzSuicide
oh so if i dont stay on this forum 24/7 and instant message you im apparently scared to answer?

also, the grammar argument, lets compare typing speed, i bet mine is faster because im not wasting my time typing like a grammar nazi

its the internet people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no I shut your mouth when I told you to
Tell me about programming, Which you admitted to lying, and also your lying about not having the glitches

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 03:26 AM

its the internet people

Being able to read what you are saying is much more important than who can type faster. Being on the internet does not mean that you have to abandon everything you were taught in English class. Maybe one day, when you get older and mature a little more, you will understand. That is all I have to say.

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 03:27 AM
Lolni don't have to prove crap to some 11 yr old, not worth time to go copy and paste, you know you did it, bet you'll go delete the post now

legends7788
11-24-2012, 03:28 AM
mature a lil more? im 34

legends7788
11-24-2012, 03:29 AM
again, you did not give proof of thread

Staple-Tape
mature a lil more? im 34

1. No, you are closer to 10.
2. It's "Little"
3. Age does not equal maturity. If you were mature enough, you would understand that.

StarzSuicide
mature a lil more? Im 34

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

your funny.

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 03:31 AM
again, you did not give proof of thread

Of you learn to read you would see that I said not wasting time looking for a threa in which you probably ran back to do you San delete it.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 03:31 AM
You say im 10 but you also say that age doesnt mean maturity? make up your mind

as for the other guy give me the proof of thread please

im a reasonable guy im waiting

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 03:33 AM
You say im 10 but you also say that age doesnt mean maturity? make up your mindim a reasonable guy im waiting

Lol just checked an he did in Farsi delete his two posts, aww is someone scare of being proven wrong? What a cute 11 yr okd

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 03:34 AM
You say im 10 but you also say that age doesnt mean maturity? make up your mind

im a reasonable guy im waiting
Make up my mind? Those don't cancel out each other. You are close to ten and immature. Ten-year-olds can be mature too. You are not one of those.

Anyways, I've had my fair share of fun with this troll.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 03:35 AM
Make sense, or none at all

they cancel each other out if you say that age dont mean maturity then you are implying im an adult

if you say im 10, well then u say im 10

montagemik
11-24-2012, 03:37 AM
I DO hope i slap you around multiplayer sometime .

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 03:39 AM
He doesn't play mp due to glitches he complained about in a different thread, he is so embarrassed about being proved wrong he deleted his posts lmfao

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 03:39 AM
I DO hope i slap you around multiplayer sometime .
I laughed more than I should.

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 03:42 AM

Stop whining

I'm not an idiot so you shouldn't be.... But oh wait. You are

legends7788
11-24-2012, 03:42 AM
Give me the link to the thread because im not the kind of person to delete posts

i can report you for false accusation

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 03:44 AM
Lol oh no don't report me however will I go on???

*turns on "My heart will go on" by Celine Dion*

Lol you already deleted them, your that scared to be made a fool of when you do a good job of it yourself

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 03:46 AM
HAHAHAHAHA he just private messages me begging me to quit talking smack in him. That's hilarious.

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 03:46 AM
mature a lil more? im 34
you once said you were 9.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 03:48 AM
LOL i just had to laugh this time

i asked you about 3 times already and youre not giving me the link

i dont care what you think of me but if you can show me the thread i myself will know

seriously where is the delete button smh

i can report you for homosexual harrassment too.

see where im going at?

wheres the link wheres the link

legends7788
11-24-2012, 03:51 AM
wheres the link before i report you for false accusation and sexual harrassment over private messages over a video game forum?

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 03:53 AM
Lol I love how he acts when he is losing, like I said you deleted em, you PMed me trying to beg me to stop proving you wrong, and honosexual harassment? LMFAO FOR WHAT?

UrDeviant1
11-24-2012, 03:54 AM
wheres the link before i report you for false accusation and sexual harrassment over private messages over a video game forum?

You're the single most obnoxious, Idiotic, hypocritical whinny little turd I have ever came Into contact with over the Internet. Nobody here likes you, you're not welcome. You're no good at trolling, I can see right through you. Your parents must be just as Idiotic to have brought..no dragged your sorry *** up. GTFO!

legends7788
11-24-2012, 03:56 AM
To be honest, im a homophobe and suddenly you are telling me to have xxx with you, over a video forum!

StarzSuicide
I simply cannot stop laughs that this kid is seriously STILL trying to troll.

legends7788
LOL deviant

mad? get good at the game perhaps disable the bad patch you speak of

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 03:57 AM
To be honest, im a homophobe and suddenly you are telling me to have xxx with you, over a video forum!

Lol now he is trying to claim false private messages haha this is great, can we get a Attention ***** of the year award over here? Some one call lady gaga and let her know she lost

UrDeviant1
11-24-2012, 03:59 AM
LOL deviant

mad? get good at the game perhaps disable the bad patch you speak of

I wouldn't be surprised If you haven't even played the game. All you seem to want to do Is troll people. And the only kind of people that want to constantly troll people are the kind of people that don't get any attention In real life. I feel sorry for you, kid.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 04:00 AM
same with you btw, im reasonable ya no i dont think im the troll around here

you are going to get banned so i dont really care

also guess what, you have more of half your posts in my threads, amazing!

legends7788
11-24-2012, 04:00 AM
deviant, to be honest, delete patch, patch again,

all there is

tryna help, you dun care\

sigh im getting the mods --__--

UrDeviant1
11-24-2012, 04:02 AM
deviant, to be honest, delete patch, patch again,

all there is

tryna help, you dun care

See, I'v never even mentioned the patches. If you're going to troll, at least make an effort. Someone needs to have words with your mother, or give her a slap.

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 04:02 AM
Lol he gave up on fighting back

legends7788
11-24-2012, 04:03 AM
my intention was not to fight

theres still a lot of ranting to be done, tomorrow

Rogue-Eaglet
11-24-2012, 04:04 AM
What is amazing is your thick skull. I can't possibly imagine how else your still concious to type and somewhat think.

UrDeviant1
11-24-2012, 04:05 AM
What the **** are the mods doing allowing this moron to continue posting? They must be enjoying his posts.

Rogue-Eaglet
11-24-2012, 04:08 AM
What the **** are the mods doing allowing this moron to continue posting? They must be enjoying his posts.
You know that's precisely what I've been wondering all day. I used to be a moderator on other forums, and I don't know anyone who would have let him go unchecked for this long. Oh well.

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 04:10 AM
hahahhahahahhahahah funny thread is funny. legends7788, you're the best joker I've seen around these forums. You made my morning. Thanks a bunch!

UrDeviant1
11-24-2012, 04:11 AM
You know that's precisely what I've been wondering all day. I used to be a moderator on other forums, and I don't know anyone who would have let him go unchecked for this long. Oh well.

They must be enjoying him claiming that people have sexually harassed him over PM and making crap up.

UrDeviant1
11-24-2012, 04:12 AM
hahahhahahahhahahah funny thread is funny. legends7788, you're the best joker I've seen around these forums. You made my morning. Thanks a bunch!
Then you're as big an Idiot as he Is.

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 04:13 AM
They must be enjoying him claiming that people have sexually harassed him over PM and making crap up.

I know I'll be laughing my *** off if I received his PM..

Karlfucious
11-24-2012, 04:14 AM
Stop whining about a broken game? Seriously Stop whining about hours and hours getting corrupted having to start all over from scratch. Then waaa waaa waaa. If you have such a problem with people posting legitimate problems with the game why do you have over 160 posts in less than a month. What do you think a video game forum like this is for. To post polls on how ubisoft isnt trying and then whine about people *****ing about the game. Seriously dude play the game and stop trolling the forum looking for attention. And you mention that your game doesnt do these things after the patch. Because you arent playing it, you are spending the entire time trolling the forum.

montagemik
11-24-2012, 04:14 AM
my intention was not to fight

theres still a lot of ranting to be done, tomorrow

Dang , is it your bedtime already ? ........oh well , don't let the server hit your *** on the way out .

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 04:16 AM
Then you're as big an Idiot as he Is.

-_- Didn't detect my sarcasm did you?

UrDeviant1
11-24-2012, 04:17 AM
-_- Didn't detect my sarcasm did you?

Nah man sorry. I was just a bit riled up at his accusations.

Rogue-Eaglet
11-24-2012, 04:27 AM
And you mention that your game doesnt do these things after the patch. Because you arent playing it, you are spending the entire time trolling the forum. While I agree with your point and am in no way defending him, I would just like to point out that it is possible for some lucky folks to have a copy of AC3 that looks to be bug-free. I remember reading complaints about AC2 with glitched trophies and not once in all my three playthroughs on different accounts did I experience any of them. ACB, I saw vids of glitches and yet, I only stumbled on them during my third playthrough. So yes, I'm willing to believe that some might have gone with a 'flawless' playthrough for AC3 - in particular if they just played through the main quest and didn't spend countless hours roaming the Frontier for hunting, etc.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 04:59 AM
Ha, still going on rambling about "bad copies?"

Unless someone spat on your copy, you dont have glitches.

yes i did play it i can spoil the ending (which i believe is rushed) for you if you want to

i can tell you most of the easter eggs too

also to be saying that im a no life spending all my time in forums is stupid considering you are on everytime i create a thread

why am i not banned?

can i ask the same thing? You guys are attacking me directly after all

you know i can call you all 9 year olds but i never like to directly insult someone

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 05:03 AM
Lol an the idiot is still at it. Too bd this is thanksgiving break or he would be in school right now. Lol

Come on Moderators ban this kid, legends, already

rego00123
11-24-2012, 05:07 AM
people have ever right to "whine" they are the ones paying for a complete product. if you do not share in their feelings of unhappiness take your own advise stop "whining" and move along to threads that concentrate there efforts on the "positive" things in this game.

cant help yourself from making nonsensical posts or responding to people making useless threads about "you called me names!"?
it may be time to take a break from the internet.

Karlfucious
11-24-2012, 05:09 AM
so now you are calling me a troll with my whopping 3 or 4 posts. Dude you are ridiculous. Every thread you started is whining about this and whining about that. My game save has been corrupted 3 times today causing restarting from scratch. And im suppose to stop whining. Waaa multiplayer, Waaa More rope darts, Waaa (Insert other whiny post I dont feel like looking up). See how you like your game saves getting corrupted and not being able to even finish the stupid thing. So I assume you beta tested all three console versions. Actually I believe you probably did which is why its so buggy in the first place.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 05:13 AM
ac3 is a great game i hate whiners with a burning passion to be honest

I bet if you tried to create a game it would be erroneous, so please, dont whine

jamgamerforever
11-24-2012, 05:27 AM

I bet if you tried to create a game it would be erroneous, so please, dont whine

AC3 is indeed a great game, but the majority of people seem to be plagued by bugs, which isn't a good thing. There is a clear difference between whining and a genuine complaint.

I know basic coding, though not enough to create anything of the quality that is today's AAA titles. However, as a customer, one who paid 80 ($100) for this game, I'd rather like it to work. My hope is that by raising the issues, Ubisoft will recognise and fix them.

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 05:29 AM

Then gtfo out of the forums if it's so **** good go play it. No one likes you.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 05:31 AM
oh here we are again, hope you get banned for the direct attack

ZephyrStrife
11-24-2012, 05:32 AM
Now he's saying the complete opposite of what he's been saying all day. WTH is wrong with you legends?

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 05:35 AM
He lOves attention even til everyone thinks he is a moron

legends7788
11-24-2012, 05:37 AM
Why arent you banned yet?

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 05:39 AM
Why arent you banned yet?
Question is... Why aren't you banned yet? xD

ZephyrStrife
11-24-2012, 05:39 AM
Because we aren't doing anything wrong. You can't spam the forum and then report people for being off-topic in your repetitive threads. That's not how it works.

They're locking every thread you make, but they aren't banning you. And then you actually have the audacity to make more threads saying the complete opposite of what you've said in previous threads. Obviously you've been given a warning seeing your "change of heart" but you're still spamming. Just ban him already! Who is a mod here?

legends7788
11-24-2012, 05:41 AM
im talking about the other guy who CONSTANTLY irritates other forum members including me

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 05:42 AM
Now he's saying the complete opposite of what he's been saying all day. WTH is wrong with you legends?

Split Personality Disorder?

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 05:44 AM
Lmao I bother ppl??? Ok, for all of you I bother.... Please post it in this thread :)

As for you legend. It's fact, you have no friends

legends7788
11-24-2012, 05:45 AM
haha u have forum friends haha

i have real friends, please

you are defo banned tomorrow

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 05:47 AM
Lol you can wish, your left hand isn't a real friend. Nor is the picture of your mom you have under your pillow.

I'll take a bsn if it means you get one too. I'll take one for the team.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 05:49 AM
haha photoshop much? please if you arent going to stay on topic im going to report you AGGGAAAINN

ZephyrStrife
This guy is ridiculous. Guys like this don't last 5 minutes on my forum.

legends7788
haha photoshop much? please if you arent going to stay on topic im going to report you AGGGAAAINN

oh also, attacking, teasing, cyber bullying, cursing, false accusations can get you into serious trouble

idc about you either to be honest

montagemik
11-24-2012, 05:51 AM
if legends receives the ban he should've had days ago - i'll take a public crucifiction . No help / solutions or genuine discussions has he made.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 05:51 AM
you banned yet?

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 05:52 AM
Lol photoshop what? He is starting to get delusional lol

And you have broken more rules then myself

Rankya_94
oh also, attacking, teasing, cyber bullying, cursing, false accusations can get you into serious trouble

Meanwhile on the internet.

legends7788
still not banned?

i havent broken rules

i only have been ranting but i got my warnings so im not ranting no more

you also cant say im spamming either

ZephyrStrife
11-24-2012, 05:53 AM
Yes, you are spamming and trolling. I mod forums. What you are doing is not OK.

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 05:55 AM
Lol this thread is a rant idiot and it's spam. And you replying back to me is spam, your "troll" replys in other threads are spam, your Pming me is spam and harassment.

Also no one has said I am bothering them... Funny.

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 05:56 AM
And I most likeky won't get banned, and if I do I will receive mine after you get yours, no matter what I win

legends7788
11-24-2012, 05:58 AM
sigh, if all my replys are in one thread, its not spamming. If im not directly insulting, im not breaking the rules. If my threads are at least somewhat different, im following the rules

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:02 AM
oh and me getting banned is very unlikely unless a mod is on a bad day

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 06:06 AM
Lol no one replied so he talked to himself

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:07 AM
lol you dont get it dont you? you are getting banned dont reply please

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 06:08 AM
Your getting banned.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:10 AM
no your getting banned

ZephyrStrife
11-24-2012, 06:11 AM
Just let it alone. He's not worth it.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:12 AM
its too late, hes getting banned

maybe you too but i forgot what you said

montagemik
11-24-2012, 06:14 AM
[QUOTE=ZephyrStrife;8725997]Just let it alone. He's not worth it.[/QUOTE

That's what the doctors told his parents i reckon.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:15 AM
fail quote is fail

corny joke is corny

i got your evidence, your getting banned

ZephyrStrife
11-24-2012, 06:15 AM
The only one getting banned is you. I would have been issued a warning by now if any of your reports had been taken seriously.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:17 AM
my reports were already read probably, im technically not breaking the rules

spam means you are saying the same thing every 10 minutes

not insulting anyone either

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 06:19 AM
spam means you are saying the same thing every 10 minutes

Spam Definition: Send the same message or perhaps chained indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet. In a random manner or repeatably message after message.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:20 AM
yes im saying according to most forums

im technically not breaking the rules and the percentage of me getting banned is low

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 06:21 AM
Well the percentage of you being banned is on "Most Likely"
I've seen some of your post, and boy sometimes I feel like slapping you.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:23 AM
present your evidence? im not getting banned, the same cannot be said for the other guy

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 06:27 AM
Alright, i'll go easy on you.

- - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - -- - - - - -
"Real AC Fans don't play Multiplayer"
Who the heck are you to say what real fans do? A dedicated fan would play Multiplayer.

"If I'm not having glitches, you shouldn't be either"
Oh really? Cool. Got in a car crash? Well I haven't, so it shouldn't be happening to you

ZephyrStrife
11-24-2012, 06:27 AM
present your evidence? im not getting banned, the same cannot be said for the other guy

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdwzzkzy8A1r9rlr7.gif

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb0zl4UQSMM

stay on topic people

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 06:29 AM
Lol guess what I challenged legend to one on one private assists an he is too scared, btw he hasn't even beat AC 3 I looked at his trophies, he sucks at all the AC games hid trophy percent is so low

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 06:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb0zl4UQSMM

stay on topic people
Implying you were. How cute.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:30 AM
lolololol i cant believe it

what was your death count? that is what shows skill

btw you dont seem so 'mature' anymore

maybe you were just acting nice to other people to make friends on a video game forum.

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 06:33 AM
C'mon legends get online an fight me, scaredy cat. I'll record it an post it On my YouTube too :)

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:33 AM
how many hours have to spent on ubisoft forums today? can you count?

dont avoid my question

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 06:34 AM
Lol he changes topic to avoid fighting me HAHAHAHAHA

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:36 AM
stop avoiding my question ahaha

you are like physics_launch except more annoying

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 06:37 AM
I'm sorry. I thought we were suppose to stay on topic about the patch?
Guess not. Now it's about hours being spent on the forums.

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 06:39 AM
Fight me noob

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:40 AM
say that to the other guy

tryna stay on topic but this guy is just getting worse

more you spam, more evidence collected

enjoy your ban

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:42 AM
how many hours did you spend on the forum today?

answer with count

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:43 AM
guys, stop replying to him; post in the topics that are interesting. pwease

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 06:45 AM
guys, stop replying to him; post in the topics that are interesting. pwease
Yeah, this is getting silly now. I'll let the mods handle it. xD

StarzSuicide
11-24-2012, 06:46 AM
Fight me noob, u mad bro?

legends7788